The Intersectional Left vs. Kanye West

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's been a Youtube hit for quite a while.

Saw her first video about 6-8 months ago.

Usually spot on and done with humor. :yay:

Well she took her lefty counterpart apart last night on Hannity. It was impressive.

SamSpade

In case anyone is wondering - like a lot of other conservatives I know, I am not even the slightest bit convinced that Kanye is all that much for Trump - or conservative - or turning Republican, if that's a thing.
From everything in his past, it seems clear enough that he is about controversy, and being on the anti-Trump train does not get you much attention, because the rest of the celebrity world has been riding it for a couple years now.
(Just a couple years - before he was anywhere NEAR running for President, they all loved the guy, including the Clintons).

He is at least promoting the idea to blacks that if you always vote Democrat, they have no incentive to do a damned thing for you, because they always have your vote.

Toxick

Splat
31543419_1952642584810106_1008834504401354752_n.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
NPR article called Kanye a "colored boy". Yikes.

https://www.npr.org/sections/therec...-career-suicide-when-good-music-wasn-t-enough

My favorite part:

Ye raps, spitting what amounts to straight gibberish.

Which is different from other rap (and Kanye's other songs) (that you orgasmed over a week ago) how?

Several of us have long said that these special interest groups aren't about the group so much as they are about the Democrat Party. Women's orgs will absolutely scorch women who dare to think outside the Dembot box, and now, in case you don't remember how black activist groups and "feminists" went after Condoleezza Rice, Kanye the God is getting raked for not parroting the party line.

Cult.

Hitler Youth.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Rapper Issues ‘Crip Alert For Kanye’, Warns West To ‘Stay In Calabasas’ After Supporting Trump

LONG BEACH (CBSLA/AP) — A former member of Snoop Dogg’s rapping entourage is calling for gang members to assault Kanye West for his recent support of President Donald Trump.

Daz Dillinger, who recorded several successful hip hop records as part of Tha Dogg Pound duo in the 1990s, made the apparent threat in a video posted to his Instagram, which was later removed. (WARNING: Video includes explicit language, viewer discretion advised.)

“Yo national alert, all the Crips out there, y’all f— Kanye up,” he said, referring to the infamous Los Angeles-area street gang.

Dillinger – whose real name is Delmar Drew Arnaud – also warns West to stay out of Long Beach and California, even though the Wests famously live in upscale Calabasas in the northwest San Fernando Valley.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Kanye Tweets About Democrats Being The Party Of Slavery And The Left EXPLODES

The highly-entertaining triggering of the Left by Kanye West continued on Monday afternoon when the rapper tweeted a conversation he had with a man named Steve via text message that stated a horribly inconvenient truth about Democrats: they were the party of slavery.

"Abe Lincoln freed and protected the slaves and he was republican," reads the message. "Republicans were the ones who's helped black people ... democrats protected the rights of the slave owners in the South."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Rapper Issues ‘Crip Alert For Kanye’, Warns West To ‘Stay In Calabasas’ After Supporting Trump

LONG BEACH (CBSLA/AP) — A former member of Snoop Dogg’s rapping entourage is calling for gang members to assault Kanye West for his recent support of President Donald Trump.

Daz Dillinger, who recorded several successful hip hop records as part of Tha Dogg Pound duo in the 1990s, made the apparent threat in a video posted to his Instagram, which was later removed. (WARNING: Video includes explicit language, viewer discretion advised.)

“Yo national alert, all the Crips out there, y’all f— Kanye up,” he said, referring to the infamous Los Angeles-area street gang.

Dillinger – whose real name is Delmar Drew Arnaud – also warns West to stay out of Long Beach and California, even though the Wests famously live in upscale Calabasas in the northwest San Fernando Valley.

You know, I think this is all that needs to be said about the Democrat Party. If you dare to oppose them, they will have you killed. Daz must have learned that trick from Hillary.

SamSpade

Oh please - between the two of them, there might be a hundred posts and I haven't used them much at all in years.
Since my identity is KNOWN to many, I have them around to ask questions of the forum when I don't want people to know I am asking it.

Moxick

Oh please - between the two of them, there might be a hundred posts and I haven't used them much at all in years.
Since my identity is KNOWN to many, I have them around to ask questions of the forum when I don't want people to know I am asking it.

Personally, I think everyone who is discovered to be using any kind of MPD or alter-ego account should be rounded up, like lame mules, and shot.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Maxine Waters Tells Kanye To Shut Up: He 'Talks Out of Turn ... Should Maybe Not Have So Much To Say'

Asked by a Politico writer about West, Waters stated, "Kanye West is a very creative young man. … But we also think that sometimes West talks out of turn and perhaps he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts. We don't think that he actually means to do harm, but we're not sure he really understands the impact of what he’s saying, at the time that he’s saying it and how that weighs on, particularly the African-American community – and for young people in general."

She continued: "I understand that he is getting pushback from a lot of young people on the internet … but we're hopeful that his creativity will continue to be demonstrated in his work. And I think maybe he should think twice about politics – and maybe not have so much to say."

"Talks out of turn"? "Maybe not have so much to say"? West's entire point is that he should be able to speak out in ways Maxine Waters doesn't like.

Waters' nonsense is incredibly paternalistic, obviously. Imagine if a white person said something like this about, say, LeBron James. Oh, wait, it happened, and the entire Left called Laura Ingraham a racist. But when a two-bit grafter like Maxine Waters calls out Kanye West for saying obvious things about the monolithic support for the Democratic Party among black Americans, then she's treated as perfectly normal.

Toxick

Splat
Asked by a Politico writer about West, Waters stated, "Kanye West is a very creative young man. … But we also think that sometimes West talks out of turn

We?

Is she using the royal "we", or was there a committee that decided West is a threat to himself, others, and the American Way of Life?

The Ministry of Love, perhaps?

and perhaps he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts.

I hear that Room 101 does wonders for getting rid of undesirable thoughts and behaviors.

nd I think maybe he should think twice about politics – and maybe not have so much to say."

He disagrees with us. Therefore he must be silenced, lest his radical thinking contaminate the purity we seek.