The Left Has A Pedophilia Problem, And It’s Out In The Open

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Lest you believe that Vice is alone in their attempt to normalize pedophilia, turn your attention to the New York Times article “What’s the Best Way to Protect Sex Workers? Depends on Whom You Ask” which opens with the line “TS Candii first traded sex at age 13.” No, New York Times. That’s called pedophilia, not trading sex.

The article reports glowingly on the pedophilic, serial rape of a child who turned to prostitution after “she was forced out of her family home” before “taking refuge with a group of older transgender women who became her mentors” and “taught her how to support herself through sex.”

Normal people would think this sounds a whole lot like a group of perverts pimping out a homeless child for sex. One has to ponder why euphemisms are being used to try and obscure that reality. Perhaps it is because the left has a pedophilia problem.

This type of perversion isn’t an isolated incident in the corporate media, either, with The Washington Post recently running a piece called “Yes, kink belongs at Pride. And I want my kids to see it” that is just as disgusting as the headline makes it sound.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Vice-Pushings-Pedos.png

SamSpade

If I may ...

Setting the stage with the young, also called grooming. These are some evil mofers.

article-60ad3aa1c9bfc.jpg

I often shop at the "last chance" spot at Giant - a banged up box of mac 'n cheese for half price?
Yep. It's NOODLES.
Top shelf is FILLED with these.

But it also means - no one bought these at full price.
They're still there - no one's buying it for HALF price.
So - maybe someone is realizing, yeah this was probably a dumb idea.

Hijinx

Just another perversion seeking acceptance.
Why not seek it.
They sought acceptance of Homosexuality and got it.
They sought acceptance of Homosexual marriages and got it
They sought acceptance of trangenders and got it.
Now we have a male accepted as Miss Nevada.
We have males allowed in the women's rest rooms.
We have males competing in women's sports.

Why is it surprising that one day Pedophilia will also be accepted.