The Libertarian Party is completely retarded

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Do they do anything besides smoke dope and mainline heroin?

Following Trump's speech at the convention on Saturday, Oliver said: "I don't like having a war criminal on this stage."

Wait, TRUMP is a "war criminal"? 😜🤪🤡😝🤪😜

You could take the whole Libertarian Party and not have 5 brain cells.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope

Do they do anything besides smoke dope and mainline heroin?

Wait, TRUMP is a "war criminal"? 😜🤪🤡😝🤪😜

Not every libertarian is a potential crackhead. :D

jrt_ms1995

😜🤪🤡😝🤪😜

Well, I know that I personally have 7 brain cells, so that's obviously misinformation, Vrai! 😇

And, no, I don't know wth Chase Oliver is or wth they chose him.

SamSpade

How does he get called a “war” criminal?

But Trump had a point - the Libertarians are so wedded to ideology that they’re content to never get more than 3% of the vote.

As I and others have asked, do want to make a point or make a difference?

BOP

How does he get called a “war” criminal?

But Trump had a point - the Libertarians are so wedded to ideology that they’re content to never get more than 3% of the vote.

As I and others have asked, do want to make a point or make a difference?
Well, in fairness, the Republithugs are so tied to the perks and benefits of being in public office that they can't be bothered to do any substantive work.

SamSpade

Well, in fairness, the Republithugs are so tied to the perks and benefits of being in public office that they can't be bothered to do any substantive work.
In FAIRNESS - the minority communities are waking up to the same about Democrats. The Dems promise and never deliver, preferring to just blame others.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not every libertarian is a potential crackhead. :D

"libertarian" small L vs. Libertarian Party member. One is a sociopolitical ideology, the other is a bunch of dopers going "Huh. Dude. We should like totally call Donald Trump a war criminal. That would be gnarly, dude. Like. *pfuuuuuut* "

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

If the GOP establishment spent as much time fighting the Marxist Democrats as they do fighting the anti-establishment Republicans they might not be so despised within their own party.

CPUSA

Anyone who would call themselves libertarian but also invite Trump to come speak at their shindig aren’t libertarian at all.
derp frog.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

TRUMP WON Libertarian Convention, LEFTIST Wins Nomination Sparking MASS EXODUS To TRUMP & GOP 2024​

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
My personal political persuasion falls in the libertarian category, but they have no plan to actually win an election so instead I call myself a laissez faire republican, it’s close enough to the same thing except they try to win.

SamSpade

TRUMP WON Libertarian Convention, LEFTIST Wins Nomination Sparking MASS EXODUS To TRUMP & GOP 2024​

Maybe Hemi was right in one respect - if they nominated Chase Oliver, none of them are actually libertarians.

Reactions: BOP

Bare-ya-cuda

In FAIRNESS - the minority communities are waking up to the same about Democrats. The Dems promise and never deliver, preferring to just blame others.
Yet they will continue to vote for them. You know because the other party will bring back slavery. (Sarcasm)

SamSpade

Yet they will continue to vote for them. You know because the other party will bring back slavery. (Sarcasm)
THAT was the most ridiculous charge I have heard, but it's had stiff competition.

Do they just think no one remembers when he was President?