The Library Is Open, FYI.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
Ken King said:
JPC,

I thought that DORS was for assisting people to return to the workforce that either suffered injury or are not totally disabled. Why did they close your case? Was it that they determined that you are able to hold employment and take care of yourself?

I would think that someone who can Run for office (which signifies ability to complete Admin or Clerical work) get on a computer (also signifies the ability to comlete Admin or Clerical work) and get himself over to the Library (means he could at least work at Mcdonalds) should DEFINETLY be disqualified from Public Assistance.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Shall Set Us All Free.

SAHRAB said:
I would think that someone who can Run for office (which signifies ability to complete Admin or Clerical work) get on a computer (also signifies the ability to comlete Admin or Clerical work) and get himself over to the Library (means he could at least work at Mcdonalds) should DEFINETLY be disqualified from Public Assistance.

:yay: It is far more complicated then that.

Thus we are physically challenged as opposed to disabled.

When some one is born with a disability or gets it early in life then they can overcome the problem easier. As opposed to a person that gets injured and disabled late in age.

For instance, one born blind learns brail and walking as a child, but when a 40 year old adult turns blind then they are hard to teach and hard to learn.

For me, I have three (3) competing issues with both hands being maligned and an abdominal strain and a lower back injury so it complicates any easy solution for me. Even as a Delagate for 29B I will have many limitations. Some Doctors count it as 4 issues as each hand counts as one issue each.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
JPC said:

When some one is born with a disability or gets it early in life then they can overcome the problem easier. As opposed to a person that gets injured and disabled late in age.

For instance, one born blind learns brail and walking as a child, but when a 40 year old adult turns blind then they are hard to teach and hard to learn.

For me, I have three (3) competing issues with both hands being maligned and an abdominal strain and a lower back injury so it complicates any easy solution for me. Even as a Delagate for 29B I will have many limitations. Some Doctors count it as 4 issues as each hand counts as one issue each.

:bs: :bs: :bs: If you wanted to work, you could. You are just a lazy piece of crap who works hard at trying not to work. Piece of ####

MMDad

Lem Putt
JPC said:

Your hands are evil?

You never learned a work ethic, so you have no desire to get a job. There are many productive members of our society who don't hide behind their physical issues. You are just to lazy to be productive.

As delegate for 29B you will definitely have many limitations. First, you will never get elected unless you spike the county water supply with LSD. Second, even if you were to be elected, you don't have a work ethic and probably wouldn't show up. Third, you don't even know what the job of a delegate is, so you couldn't do it.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
JPC said:

I would think that since you can type with your maligned hands, you ought to be able to wrap a burger or, at the very least, operate a cash register and say the words "do you want to supersize that?"

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BS Gal said:
I would think that since you can type with your maligned hands, you ought to be able to wrap a burger or, at the very least, operate a cash register and say the words "do you want to supersize that?"
Oh, no, much better. You could be a Walmart greeter. They'll even give you a chair to sit in and smiley stickers to pass out.

bcp

In My Opinion
JPC said:
:flowers: ... Yada yada yada nothing I say is of any value cause Im an idiot yada yada yada
the Circuit Court said I did not fill out the Petition correctly so it Dismissed my case without Hearing yada yada yada, can someone invent a way to hold a beer bottle without my hands,, maybe velcro lips? yada yada yada...

I learned to be a pro se (self representing) lawyer while in jail.
I guess I missed the comic book that dealt with proper ways to fill out paperwork. yada yada yada
:coffee: --------------------- :lmao:
So let me try to understand, because I am truely interested in your success..

you want to sit in an office that deals every day with legal papers of great importance, yet you fail to have the ability to file a simple paper to apply for your benifits under the Persons with disability act??

It really does make sense to me.. no, really it does.:killingme

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
BS Gal said:
Oh, no, much better. You could be a Walmart greeter. They'll even give you a chair to sit in and smiley stickers to pass out.
:smack: Stop it now. Whatever will NoMo do if this guy takes her job.

onebdzee

off the shelf
JPC said:

Does this mean that you were denied physically challenged instead of disability?

JPC said:
:When some one is born with a disability or gets it early in life then they can overcome the problem easier. As opposed to a person that gets injured and disabled late in age.

There is no difference in a disability and the way they overcome it....it is not "easier" if you are born with it verses if you aquire it later in life....you still have to learn all of the life skills....including working....which apparently you haven't learned yet

JPC said:
:For instance, one born blind learns brail and walking as a child, but when a 40 year old adult turns blind then they are hard to teach and hard to learn.

They are not harder to teach....they all have to be taught the same things....IMO it would be harder to teach a child that was born with a disability verses one that already has the basic skills....because one that already has the skills would just need to learn to do them in a different way....the ones that were born with the disability would have to start from scratch(so to speak)

JPC said:
:For me, I have three (3) competing issues with both hands being maligned and an abdominal strain and a lower back injury so it complicates any easy solution for me. Even as a Delagate for 29B I will have many limitations. Some Doctors count it as 4 issues as each hand counts as one issue each.

You have all these "problems" that are keeping you from working?....the only problem that I see that you have is LAZINESS!

Last edited: