The Lie I Tell My Husband Every Day To Keep Him Happy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What makes me happy might not always make him happy, and vice versa. It’s about compromising and trying to find the right balance, I know that.

I’ve also found that it’s easier to tell my husband little white lies than to tell the truth – at least for a happy marriage’s sake.​

It can be little things like telling him I don’t mind if he watches football after work, even when what I really want is to have a glass of wine with him and talk about our day. It might be disappointing for me in that moment, but I know he enjoys his sports and uses that time in front of the TV to unwind and relax.

So I lie and find something else to do, or I call a friend if I really need to get something off my chest.

Sometimes, however, there are bigger lies coming out of my mouth. It’s often quite unexpected, but I don’t even think twice.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So long suffering and saintly because she doesn't bitch about her husband watching football. Because she doesn't gripe about everything she "gave up" to marry him.

:drama:

:lol:

It's fun watching millennials discover their fingers and toes.

rio

She probably cuts his meat for him,and packs his lunch everyday, and let's him have sex with her on Friday and special occasions, and think he's in charge. She'll wonder why they're divorced in 5 years.