The Long Knives Are Out For JK Rowling

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Drag queen apologizes to JK Rowling after her lawyer gets involved (Update)

If you’ve been following this at all you already know that JK Rowling has been the focus of intense hate online from trans people and their allies. She’s had death threats of various kinds including one that came from actor/drag queen JJ Welles back in 2020.

I can’t show you that 2020 tweet because it has been deleted but apparently he made some reference to burning JK Rowling at the stake. Meanwhile he was also involved in trying to get someone named Fred Sargeant hounded off Twitter. Sargeant is a former cop who participated in the Stonewall riots in 1969 and then co-founded the first Gay Pride parade in New York City. He has apparently become somewhat critical of transgender rights in recent years which is why JJ Welles dislikes him.

So when Sargeant returned from a Twitter suspension that Welles had taken credit for, Welles tweeted that his solicitor would be doing something about it. And that’s when Rowling stepped in. She’d given Welles a pass on the previous tweet about burning her at the stake but now that he was threatening legal action Rowling decided to let him know everyone can play that game. Notice his tweet calling her a Nazi, which was the last straw.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

JK Rowling Smacks Around Her Haters With an Apt Comparison to Harry Potter's Bad Guys

The “Death Eaters,” as they’re called, are a neo-fascist group of wizards and witches that have the very Nazi-like habits of wanting to keep bloodlines pure and subjugate everyone who doesn’t equal up to that purity.

Rowling addressed this claim in a recent episode of “The Witch Trials of J.K. Rowling” by The FreePress:

‘I am constantly told I don’t understand my own books and I am constantly told that I have betrayed my own books,’ she said.
‘My position is that I am absolutely upholding the positions I took in Potter.
‘My position is that this activist movement in the form it is currently taking echoes the very thing I was warning against in Harry Potter.’
Rowling further compared her online haters to the Death Eaters in her books who had dedicated their lives to serving villainous Lord Voldemort.
‘The Death Eaters claimed, “We have been made to live in secret, and now is our time, and any who stand in our way must be destroyed. If you disagree with us, you must die,”‘ she argued.
‘They demonised and dehumanised those who were not like them.’

Despite the fact that Rowling’s enemies are incredibly loud, her supporters are far greater in number. The author noted that she receives messages all the time supporting her for speaking out against the tyranny of the activist mobs and their allies. She’s vowed to continue to fight for women everywhere against this transgender movement that has wormed its way into very influential parts of society.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
^Saw the Dawkins interview via a link on a different Twitter tranny teapot tempest.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Rowling went on to take on radical transgender activists as a group, arguing that actual fascists had seen an opportunity to infiltrate the community and use it to further their own ends.

“For years now, women and gay people concerned about the erosion of their rights, the dismantling of safeguarding and the escalating threats and violence of trans activists have been called ‘fascists’ and ‘Nazis’ by people like Strudwick for holding what, until five minutes ago, were solidly left-wing/feminist political positions,” Rowling continued, declaring, “Nobody but useful idiots can be genuinely surprised that REAL fascists have spotted a glorious opportunity in trans activism.”

“The homophobic, anti-feminist far-right has long held that the left is degenerate, foolish, immoral and authoritarian, and now they can point to the incoherent arguments of the gender ideologues, the bullying tactics of the no-platformers and the swarms of masked men threatening violence against women for wanting to retain single-sex spaces, and crow ‘we told you so,'” Rowling continued, arguing that extreme radicals on both ends of the political spectrum were in favor of the bullying and otherwise authoritarian tactics.

Rowling went on to say that Nazis and radical transgender activists were essentially two sides of the same coin and were using the conflict to “push their own agendas.”

“Both are there in the hope of violence, and neither gives a damn about the women who’re there to speak out in their own voices, about their own lives, on their own behalf,” Rowling continued, encouraging the “Let Women Speak” event organizers to take action and hold Strudwick accountable.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

This x1000. It's just sexist pig men trying to subjugate women like they've always done, and sheeplike cowering women enabling them. "I am woman, hear me roar! (But only if men give me permission.)"

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Apparently Oxfam also makes life hell for employees who defend J.K. Rowling from character assassins

As we told you, global anti-poverty, pro-justice charity Oxfam has seen fit to mark Pride Month by putting out a poorly animated video celebrating the global LGBTQIA+ community and depicting J.K. Rowling as some sort of anti-trans predator (that is, before Oxfam released an updated version of the video in which Rowling — flanked by what appeared to be racist caricatures of two Asian men — was gone).

glhs837

Power with Control
If you don't laugh at this, you really need to check your sense of humor circuit. :) And I say that because evidently folks are regarding this a a threat of violence....

orcas rowling.jpg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Nice looking boat.

She made a lot of money off of them before the Tards turned.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

She Who Must Not Be Named: Seattle Museum Scrubs Author JK Rowling From Harry Potter Display

She took a public stand supporting researcher Maya Forstater after Forstater was let go from her job for making comments labeled as “transphobic.” Social Justice Warrior’s branded Rowling a “TERF,” which stands for “trans-exclusionary radical feminist” for doing so.

She triggered the SJWs again, for daring to “misgender” the person behind a Twitter account allegedly tied to to Luis Morales, also known as Synthia China Blast, convicted of murdering a 13-year-old child in a racist gang attack.

Chris Moore, the Exhibitions Project Manager at Seattle’s Museum of Pop Culture, explained the decision to disappear the author in a post on the museum’s website. Moore says Rowling is a “cold, heartless, joy-sucking entity” and accuses the author of promoting “transphobic” viewpoints.

“There’s a certain cold, heartless, joy-sucking entity in the world of Harry Potter and, this time, it is not actually a Dementor,” he wrote.

Moore continues:

We would love to go with the internet’s theory that these books were actually written without an author, but this certain person is a bit too vocal with her super hateful and divisive views to be ignored. Yes, we’re talking about J.K. Rowling, and no, we don’t like that we’re giving her more publicity, so that’s the last you’ll see of her name in this post. We’ll just stick with You-Know-Who because they’re close enough in character.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

J.K. Rowling Says She’ll Do Hard Time Before She Calls A Trans-Identifying Man A ‘Woman’

She has often faced backlash for that from transgender ideology activists — and she faced a whole new wave of criticism when she doubled down on Tuesday, admitting that she’d “happily” do prison time if forced compliance with preferred gender pronouns and identities were the alternative.

The conversation began with Rowling’s defiant response — “No” — to a billboard that read, “Repeat after us: Trans women are women.”

Someone responded to her post, pointing out the fact that if Britain’s Labour Party had control of the parliament, the punishment for refusing to comply could be up to two years in prison.

Rowling seemed undeterred, saying that she’d prefer prison to “compelled speech” if it came to that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The lawyers in the audience will be very quick to recognize what this is: The Socratic Method. To quote the University of Chicago Law School website on the topic:

Socrates (470-399 BC) was a Greek philosopher who sought to get to the foundations of his students' and colleagues' views by asking continual questions until a contradiction was exposed, thus proving the fallacy of the initial assumption. This became known as the Socratic Method, and may be Socrates' most enduring contribution to philosophy.

In practice, it is not always about finding contradictions, but about exposing assumptions and basically teaching people to literally question everything. Of course, as the old saying goes, you don’t want your mind to be so open your brain falls out, but you should always check your own assumptions.

For instance, applied here, we should note that we have no idea when that video was shot. We aren’t even sure where it was shot, or who was participating. We are sharing it because it has recently gotten attention and it speaks for itself. But we admittedly don’t know much beyond that.

The Socratic Method is also a fun way to drive a person crazy on TSMSFKA Twitter (The Social Media Site Formerly Known As Twitter), Socratically interrogating the positions of leftists and showing how incoherent it is. But it’s also probably why this author is on a lot of leftist block lists. As one TSMSFKA Twitter user noted a while back:

The most extreme version of the Socratic method used to be practiced at Harvard Law School. The movie The Paper Chase is a pretty soap-opera version of what Harvard Law used to be in the 1970s, but the Socratic Method is on full display in the film. A more grounded version is found in the book One-L by Scott Turow. Turow is now one of those lawyers-who-became-a-novelist types, most famous for writing the book Presumed Innocent. But One-L is nonfictional, discussing his first year at Harvard Law School and we recommend it for anyone interested in law school. But these days no school is truly as tough as Harvard Law was back then, using a gentler variation of the Socratic Method.

Going back to checking our assumptions, in the video the student bases his entire argument on these posts from Rowling:

glhs837

Power with Control

The lawyers in the audience will be very quick to recognize what this is: The Socratic Method. To quote the University of Chicago Law School website on the topic:

In practice, it is not always about finding contradictions, but about exposing assumptions and basically teaching people to literally question everything. Of course, as the old saying goes, you don’t want your mind to be so open your brain falls out, but you should always check your own assumptions.

For instance, applied here, we should note that we have no idea when that video was shot. We aren’t even sure where it was shot, or who was participating. We are sharing it because it has recently gotten attention and it speaks for itself. But we admittedly don’t know much beyond that.

The Socratic Method is also a fun way to drive a person crazy on TSMSFKA Twitter (The Social Media Site Formerly Known As Twitter), Socratically interrogating the positions of leftists and showing how incoherent it is. But it’s also probably why this author is on a lot of leftist block lists. As one TSMSFKA Twitter user noted a while back:

The most extreme version of the Socratic method used to be practiced at Harvard Law School. The movie The Paper Chase is a pretty soap-opera version of what Harvard Law used to be in the 1970s, but the Socratic Method is on full display in the film. A more grounded version is found in the book One-L by Scott Turow. Turow is now one of those lawyers-who-became-a-novelist types, most famous for writing the book Presumed Innocent. But One-L is nonfictional, discussing his first year at Harvard Law School and we recommend it for anyone interested in law school. But these days no school is truly as tough as Harvard Law was back then, using a gentler variation of the Socratic Method.

Going back to checking our assumptions, in the video the student bases his entire argument on these posts from Rowling:

This was education reduced to its most basic form. A masterclass in gently showing a student how to think.