The Masters...

Kittykat33

Why me??
WOW my husband and I were just talking about the masters like a few seconds ago. He said he couldn't go have dinner with my family Sunday cause the masters is on. The Super Bowl of golf as he calls it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Tiger...

...goes a bit long and left on 15, chips in for eagle to get to E, 4 back of Justin Rose. Last years champ, Zack Johnson is at -3

:buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'd like...

...to point out that the face Phil just made after pushing his t shot 30 yards left on 15 is a face I have made many, many times.

Pro's my azz.

:lmao:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Man-alive... I almost forgot about The Masters. I never forget about The Masters. Must be this new job and schedule.

I'm always counting on Phil.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
All the coverage...

...and the results last year and this have me wondering if Augusta hasn't gone too far with the length and the pins. The hot shots have lost their advantage and it is turning into a US type course.

Not good.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Dang! I didn't get to watch again today. Makes me almost glad it will rain here tomorrow. Keep me in the house to watch.

Tiger falling behind the pack. But Phil is there. :yahoo:

T

toppick08

Nothing against Tiger, he's great and will be a legend in the sport, but the media's obsession on him is :barf:

Crongrat's. Trevor.