The men's room

MissKitty

I couldn't figure out where to put this about shaving. I've wanted to start shaving with a straight razor for awhile now. My awesome G/F bought me a straight razor for Christmas. I did okay for my initial try but would like to find a barber who actually gives shaves so that I can receive one from to learn a little. Anyone know of a place around?

bcp

In My Opinion
I couldn't figure out where to put this about shaving. I've wanted to start shaving with a straight razor for awhile now. My awesome G/F bought me a straight razor for Christmas. I did okay for my initial try but would like to find a barber who actually gives shaves so that I can receive one from to learn a little. Anyone know of a place around?
the barber shop at Festival in Riva has a barber that still straight razors.
seems like you dont have to shave for a week when he does it.

guess hair has a hard time growing through scab.

never let a guy with parkinsons use a straight razor on you.

K

Kain99

Clements - Barber next to Bobby Andersons Bar. Boys use him all the time. Can't remember his name.

He straight razors.

Last edited by a moderator:

MissKitty

the barber shop at Festival in Riva has a barber that still straight razors.
seems like you dont have to shave for a week when he does it.

guess hair has a hard time growing through scab.

never let a guy with parkinsons use a straight razor on you.
Not sure where riva is or festival. can you give me specifics?
Clements - Barber next to Boby Andersons Bar. Boys use him all the time. Can't remember his name.

He straight razors.

That's on my way to work, I'll have to stop in.

NTNG

Strait razor to shave? Yikes! All I can picture is something out of " The Godfathar" or " Sopranos" !
If I were to try a strait razor, that would be the day that the bride decides to jump into the bathroom and say " Boo" or something..

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?

:yeahthat: You are talking about the neck, cheeks, mustashe area and chin aren't you....When I get my hair cut the barber does the BACK of my neck with a straight razor but I don't want one any where around the front of my face....It's f-uped bad enough as it is....:lmao:

I just hope you don't try to use that if you shave in "other" places........

On the good side, you could sing with the boy's choir again.....

lovinmaryland

:clap: Big B goes to the barber in La Plata and gets that done occasionally... says it is the best ever... says it is probably the equivilant of a woman getting a manicure/pedicure or a massage.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
When I used to go to a barber in Waldorf, he used a straight blade on the back of my neck. Felt awesome. I can see where a straght blade shave would be nice.

Let us know MK.