The mob at Tucker Carlson’s house is a serious threat to freedom

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I believe what I have are steel, there was rust on them when I got them..

Most are steel, yes. Fun fact: Most of them were manufactured by companies that make nails. Go figger, huh? I don't know if it's still true, but back the day the guys flying the helos referred to the rocket rounds with flechette warheads as "nails". "Coming around for another pass..gonna put some nails in to the tree line.."

black dog

Free America
Most are steel, yes. Fun fact: Most of them were manufactured by companies that make nails. Go figger, huh? I don't know if it's still true, but back the day the guys flying the helos referred to the rocket rounds with flechette warheads as "nails". "Coming around for another pass..gonna put some nails in to the tree line.."

One of my Great Uncle's flew in WW2 and one of his saying was Give it the whole nine yards boy. Years after his death I was at a museum and the had a bunch of wood 50 bmg crates that held an odd amount I had never seen before,,, 380 rds I believe in each.
They were aircraft ammo cases and they would total up to 27 ft when loaded in a plane..
9 yards.. And there was a sign that said,,, Give them the Whole Nine Yards Boys..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
One of my Great Uncle's flew in WW2 and one of his saying was Give it the whole nine yards boy. Years after his death I was at a museum and the had a bunch of wood 50 bmg crates that held an odd amount I had never seen before,,, 380 rds I believe in each.
They were aircraft ammo cases and they would total up to 27 ft when loaded in a plane..
9 yards.. And there was a sign that said,,, Give them the Whole Nine Yards Boys..

Ha!..cool stuff..never knew where that phrase came from.