The Morning Briefing: Where Are All of These People We're Told Are Voting for Creepy Joe Biden?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
HAVING WRITTEN ALL THAT…

I am still trying to find any evidence that the stories being told by the polls are true. I see Trump drawing crowds again and being energized. He was here in Tucson yesterday and drew a great crowd at an annoying time of day and for just a quickie stop.

Then I see Joe Biden…nowhere. Stacey wrote yesterday that Sleepy Joe is back in the basement until after the debate. We can’t really believe he’s doing prep all of that time. He knows he’s not going to be asked any difficult questions. He didn’t directly answer even one question in the first debate. No, he’s merely avoiding campaigning.

When he does campaign, the throngs who are telling pollsters that they’re Team Gropes aren’t there. Our friends at the Babylon Bee perfectly lampooned this:

Perhaps they do exist but don’t feel the need to show up for his “rallies” because they already voted last June, or whenever the early-voting fraud started. Still, you would think that a candidate who is ahead by 742 billion points in the polls could at least get some of his popular vote-crushing hordes to show up in public on occasion. Just a fraction, Joe.

Yes, I know people who are going to vote for Biden. None of them are doing it enthusiastically. That’s not something I’ve inferred, that’s what they’ve told me.

Crabcatcher79

HAVING WRITTEN ALL THAT…

I am still trying to find any evidence that the stories being told by the polls are true. I see Trump drawing crowds again and being energized. He was here in Tucson yesterday and drew a great crowd at an annoying time of day and for just a quickie stop.

Then I see Joe Biden…nowhere. Stacey wrote yesterday that Sleepy Joe is back in the basement until after the debate. We can’t really believe he’s doing prep all of that time. He knows he’s not going to be asked any difficult questions. He didn’t directly answer even one question in the first debate. No, he’s merely avoiding campaigning.

When he does campaign, the throngs who are telling pollsters that they’re Team Gropes aren’t there. Our friends at the Babylon Bee perfectly lampooned this:

Perhaps they do exist but don’t feel the need to show up for his “rallies” because they already voted last June, or whenever the early-voting fraud started. Still, you would think that a candidate who is ahead by 742 billion points in the polls could at least get some of his popular vote-crushing hordes to show up in public on occasion. Just a fraction, Joe.

Yes, I know people who are going to vote for Biden. None of them are doing it enthusiastically. That’s not something I’ve inferred, that’s what they’ve told me.

Crabcatcher79

HAVING WRITTEN ALL THAT…

So now you like gay people when they shill for your con man?

Got it

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So now you like gay people when they shill for your con man?

so you have NOTHING to counter the facts of the incident so you make snarky remarks about the shop owner being as shill for Trump .......

Youi of course have some proof of your assertions ? Yeah I didn't think so.

What exactly is a screen capped tweet supposed to mean ?

What are you too clueless to link to the original message

Crabcatcher79

so you have NOTHING to counter the facts of the incident so you make snarky remarks about the shop owner being as shill for Trump .......

Youi of course have some proof of your assertions ? Yeah I didn't think so.

What exactly is a screen capped tweet supposed to mean ?

What are you too clueless to link to the original message

I bet even if given a computer and two hours you couldn't explain what the story is supposed to prove and the how the " evidence" was discovered.

And you call Russiagate a hoax yet swallow this garbage?

"The “bombshell” New York Post cover story this week on Joe Biden and alleged secret emails to Ukraine — a tale that has Trumpworld in a tizzy — reads as if it came straight from Russian propaganda playbook 101.
Unsourced, based on unverified emails off a mysterious laptop that was left unclaimed at a Delaware repair shop, the tale repeats a verifiably false charge about Biden’s Ukraine involvement, a charge that has been disproved over and over. This supposed “bombshell” is so content-free it doesn’t even provide smoke, let alone fire.

• What it does do is spread a fake conspiracy theory about Joe and Hunter Biden and Ukraine that has long been promoted by President Trump and his consigliere Rudy Giuliani. It is also promoted by Russian agents and corrupt Ukrainian pols who fed this theory to Giuliani in Kyiv.
U.S. intelligence agencies have said repeatedly in recent months that the Kremlin is directing such influence efforts to aid Trump and hurt Biden. They warned the White House last year that Giuliani was the target of a Russian intelligence operation, according to the Washington Post.

Even the person who "wrote" the article refused to attach their name to the article because they knew it was propaganda and was an outright lie. No other news org would touch the story except for the NY post which is merely a Trump spoke paper at this point

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
U.S. intelligence agencies have said repeatedly in recent months that the Kremlin is directing such influence efforts to aid Trump and hurt Biden. They warned the White House last year that Giuliani was the target of a Russian intelligence operation, according to the Washington Post.

Right the Russians ginned up a bunch of corroborated Fake Emails, Photo-shopped Hunter with a crack pipe, and some videos banging some under age Chinese girls .... then dropped off the 3 laptops, faked Hunters Signature ..... left them for months assuming the Shop owner would contact the FBI, after making his own copy of the data to turn over Giuliani and ultimately the New York Post

yeah talk about a fantasy ...... and you believed Trump pissed in a bed Obama once slept in

Oh yeah Brennan called it a Text Book Soviet [ you know the Soviet Union Collapsed 20 some yrs ago ] Operation

Source on alleged Hunter Biden email chain verifies message about Chinese investment firm

One of the people on an explosive email thread allegedly involving Hunter Biden has corroborated the veracity of the messages, which appear to outline a payout for former Vice President Joe Biden as part of a deal with a Chinese energy firm.

Biden ex-business partner provides access to MORE emails documenting Hunter’s trading on father’s influence

New damning emails concerning Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s crack-smoking son, Hunter, have emerged even as the original emails highlighted by the New York Post earlier this week are all but confirmed, according to sources.

The new emails appear to show that Hunter and his business partners exploited their access to the Obama White House to arrange meetings for their clients.

The emails were obtained by Government Accountability Institute president Peter Schweizer courtesy Bevan Cooney, a former Hunter associate who’s currently serving time in prison and resents that Hunter and his other associates “got off scot-free.”

SamSpade

New damning emails concerning Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s crack-smoking son, Hunter, have emerged even as the original emails highlighted by the New York Post earlier this week are all but confirmed, according to sources.

Nothing quite like having the folks on the OTHER end of the emails corroborate it with the exact same emails.
Yeah - it was him.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Nothing quite like having the folks on the OTHER end of the emails corroborate it with the exact same emails.
Yeah - it was him.

Oh No It's All Russia

Yeah the GRU may buy some Facebook ads to stir up some trouble - the NYT detailed all the Russian Ads in 2016 they were mostly issue advocacy adds and for BOTH Candidates

1 Billion Dollars spent by Both Campaigns, PACS, Super PACS and Candidate Advocacy Ads

vs

A $ 2 million dollar GRU Budget - 12 Trolls From St Petersburg at the Internet Research Company

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“So you have nothing to counter the facts so you make snarky responses...”

Unable to dispute the New York Post's report, Democrats return to the Russian collusion narrative

The New York Post published a report five days ago that included email evidence, obtained from a laptop that allegedly belonged to Hunter Biden, showing former Vice President Joe Biden may have played some sort of role in his son’s overseas business dealings. Joe Biden’s presidential campaign has denied any connection to the emails but has been unable to prove that the emails are inauthentic. Indeed, Democrats have yet to disprove a single detail included in the New York Post’s story.

But that has not stopped Democrats from trying. To discredit the report, Democrats dug out their favorite bogeyman: Russian collusion. Top congressional Democrats, including House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff, began arguing without evidence over the weekend that the emails obtained by Rudy Giuliani and given to the New York Post were from the Kremlin.

The media, a little too eager to cover for Joe Biden, followed suit. Politico published a report on Monday claiming 50 former senior intelligence officers signed a letter saying the emails have “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” The New York Times’ Michelle Goldberg similarly argued that President Trump is “colluding” with the Russians “once again” — this time to undermine Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.

The New York Post’s report has more evidence backing it than this claim. Not one of the former intelligence officials named in Politico’s report offered a shred of evidence to support their suspicions. Goldberg pointed to Giuliani’s shady record but also failed to provide proof. Moreover, the intelligence community has dismissed this allegation altogether. Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe made it clear this week that the intelligence agencies are investigating whether Hunter Biden’s alleged emails were the result of a foreign operation but have absolutely no proof to support such a claim.

Crabcatcher79

Unable to dispute the New York Post's report, Democrats return to the Russian collusion narrative

The New York Post published a report five days ago that included email evidence, obtained from a laptop that allegedly belonged to Hunter Biden, showing former Vice President Joe Biden may have played some sort of role in his son’s overseas business dealings. Joe Biden’s presidential campaign has denied any connection to the emails but has been unable to prove that the emails are inauthentic. Indeed, Democrats have yet to disprove a single detail included in the New York Post’s story.

But that has not stopped Democrats from trying. To discredit the report, Democrats dug out their favorite bogeyman: Russian collusion. Top congressional Democrats, including House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff, began arguing without evidence over the weekend that the emails obtained by Rudy Giuliani and given to the New York Post were from the Kremlin.

The media, a little too eager to cover for Joe Biden, followed suit. Politico published a report on Monday claiming 50 former senior intelligence officers signed a letter saying the emails have “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.” The New York Times’ Michelle Goldberg similarly argued that President Trump is “colluding” with the Russians “once again” — this time to undermine Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.

The New York Post’s report has more evidence backing it than this claim. Not one of the former intelligence officials named in Politico’s report offered a shred of evidence to support their suspicions. Goldberg pointed to Giuliani’s shady record but also failed to provide proof. Moreover, the intelligence community has dismissed this allegation altogether. Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe made it clear this week that the intelligence agencies are investigating whether Hunter Biden’s alleged emails were the result of a foreign operation but have absolutely no proof to support such a claim.

Again. Even the person who “wrote “ the doesn’t stand by it and won’t but their name to it.

No one believes it and no real new source will cover it.

Guliani is a joke and it was a failed “October surprise “ meant to fool only the dumbest among us.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Again. Even the person who “wrote “ the doesn’t stand by it and won’t but their name to it.
Are you talking about the New York Post article written by Emma-Jo Morris and Gabrielle Fonrouge as it clearly states in the by-line?

Hijinx

I guess the Democrats have to blame it on the Russians because they are bought by the Chinese.
As for the emails and the Computer----let's just say the Democrat owned moderators may not bring it up, but I would bet Trump does.
Biden might have the big one right there Elizabeth.