The most secure border ever... Thanks Joe

Chopticon64

ahhhhh... so nice that you spend time researching my profile..... BTW how old are you?

If you must know I have been sitting home under going Chemo treatments since June (stage 4 Colon cancer). Kinda forgot what this site was all about so I checked back in. It didn't take long to figure out that there are a few idiots that like to post lies all the time.

I decided to respond to all the BS that they post! Does that satisfy your curiosity, but I really don't care if it does or not?
It was June 2020 since you posted.

I’m sorry about your colon cancer, stage 4 is a 10% of survival

(https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325230)

I wish you the best, spend this time time with family, not here.

Chopticon64

ahhhhh... so nice that you spend time researching my profile..... BTW how old are you?

If you must know I have been sitting home under going Chemo treatments since June (stage 4 Colon cancer). Kinda forgot what this site was all about so I checked back in. It didn't take long to figure out that there are a few idiots that like to post lies all the time.

I decided to respond to all the BS that they post! Does that satisfy your curiosity, but I really don't care if it does or not?
You have stage 4 colon cancer and decide to spend time here?

You’re a good grifter, I’ve had stage 5 lung cancer for a while.

I get a lot of money from folks here, just post your go fund me. We want to support you.

limblips

PREMO Member

I get a lot of money from folks here, just post your go fund me. We want to support you
Poated at 2:58 am, still drinking or just starting? You are one sick phunck. I don't support banning anyone but in this case I will make an exception.

Ramp Guy

BS..... no such thing as stage 5 unless you have created your own medical diagnosis!

"The most common staging system for non–small cell lung cancer is the TNM system. For non–small cell lung cancer there are 5 stages – stage 0 followed by stages 1 to 4. Often the stages 1 to 4 are written as the Roman numerals I, II, III and IV. Generally, the higher the stage number, the more the cancer has spread. Talk to your doctor if you have questions about staging."

Day after surgery ....

Attachments

• Jun 3rd.jpeg
    Jun 3rd.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Is “Ramp Guy” Gurps soft launching a new spam account since all his previous sources turned out to be Russian?

Anyone picking up on the odd timing that this now new prolific poster started exactly when the Russia influence gate against Pool and others dropped?

Ramp guy posted 3 times after creating the account in 2020, but now in the last week has posted 48 times.
Isn't it funny that you, of all cowards and prolific collectors of forum names, would comment on this.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Isn't it funny that you, of all cowards and prolific collectors of forum names, would comment on this.
It's also funny how they start off relatively normal, not sounding crazy at all. Then they start to let the crazy out. Slowly at first, but they continue to spin up. Almost like a series-wound electric motor with no load on. The crazy finally gets to a point where they explode, and Board Mommy has to ban them for life.

Hijinx

It's also funny how they start off relatively normal, not sounding crazy at all. Then they start to let the crazy out. Slowly at first, but they continue to spin up. Almost like a series-wound electric motor with no load on. The crazy finally gets to a point where they explode, and Board Mommy has to ban them for life.
Board Mommy don't have to do that for me, I use the iggy feature. Most of the time it takes a number of really stupid posts, but in the end I get them all. Some people are just not worth my time. I know some people will try to help these folks, but believe me there is no helping them.
Between TDS and just plain ignorance they are a lost cause.

Ramp Guy

I get a lot of money from folks here, just post your go fund me. We want to support you.
Hey SFBs--- I'm sure you set up a Go Fund Me page as you are a Democrat and want other people to pay for your bills, even for a fake stage 5 cancer that doesn't exist.

I planned my future years ago and have things in place to facilitate my care and well being. Unlike you, I don't have to scam people with a fake illness.

Such a sad, pathetic individual.

Last edited:

PJay

Hey SFBs--- I'm sure you set up a Go Fund Me page as you are a Democrat and want other people to pay for your bills, even for a fake stage 5 cancer that doesn't exist.

I planned my future years ago and have things in place to facilitate my care and well being. Unlike you, I don't have to scam people with a fake illness.

Such a sad, pathetic individual.

Karma is real.