The National Guard might do something to Biden

Rommey

Well, if they are worried about the military having differing views, then they must be planning to fly commercial, since Marine One and Air Force One are exclusive military crews.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Army vet shreds Dem Rep for ‘ridiculous’ remark about dangerous troops: You’ve no business leading this country

West Point graduate Jeremy Hunt called out the Tennessee Democrat for questioning the loyalty of 25,000 troops who have been deployed to the nation’s capital for Biden’s inauguration on Wednesday, calling it “absolutely ridiculous” and blasting him for exploiting an intelligence report to score political points.

With reports that the U.S. Military was running background checks and the FBI was conducting additional vetting of the Guard troops, Cohen weighed in on CNN, recounting how former India Prime Minister Indira Gandhi was assassinated by her own bodyguards, as he suggested some within National Guard could be suspicious.

“I think the Guard is 90-some-odd-percent I believe male, only about 20% of white males voted for Biden,” Cohen, a member of the House Judiciary Committee, said, adding that “there are probably not more than 25% of the people there that are protecting us that voted for Biden, the other 75% are in the class that would be the large class of folks who might want to do something.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Lara Logan Wrecks Democrat Rep. For Suggesting White Male Troops Could Pose Threat To Biden

Fox Nation’s Logan, who formerly served as chief foreign affairs correspondent for CBS News and a correspondent for “60 Minutes,” admonished Cohen for his comments about white males serving their country.

“I was a journalist on the battlefields of Iraq & Afghanistan for more than a decade,” Logan said. “I watched many of these ‘white men’ die there, right beside black, Hispanic & Asian men & women of every color. None of them cared about race – just each other & this country. Shame on all of you.”
In a follow-up tweet, the journalist underscored the sacrifices made by all service members, even the “white” ones Cohen appeared to disparage.

“To all those giddy with glee in the mad rush to condemn the ‘white men’ of the [National] Guard as ‘domestic terrorists’ remember this: it isn’t yet a crime to be white or a man. 70+ % the U.S. population is white,” Logan wrote.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member