The New Word For Blacks Is Chocolate

B

Bruzilla

http://www.wdsu.com/news/6151733/detail.html?rss=no&psp=news

Mayor Nagin: New Orleans Will Be 'Chocolate' Again

NEW ORLEANS -- Mayor Ray Nagin told a crowd gathered at City Hall on Monday for a march honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. that New Orleans will be "chocolate" again.

New Orleans proper was more than 60 percent black before Hurricane Katrina displaced about three-quarters of its population, but sparing predominantly white neighborhoods.

Can you imagine if some Republican has uttered that sentence???

bcp

In My Opinion
Bruzilla said:
New Orleans proper was more than 60 percent black before Hurricane Katrina displaced about three-quarters of its population, but sparing predominantly white neighborhoods.
What I want to know is what kind of racist crap is in motion that causes the weather to pick on the blacks in a disporportionat way.
This is not acceptable. not acceptable at all.

maybe the weathermen should be strung up for this one?
something is to blame.

I want weather reperations.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
bcp said:
What I want to know is what kind of racist crap is in motion that causes the weather to pick on the blacks in a disporportionat way.
This is not acceptable. not acceptable at all.

maybe the weathermen should be strung up for this one?
something is to blame.

I want weather reperations.
Al Roker is Black. And besides, it was Bush's fault remember? He doesn't like black people.

bcp

In My Opinion
Bustem' Down said:
Al Roker is Black. And besides, it was Bush's fault remember? He doesn't like black people.
no, Bush didnt make the storm, he only blew up the dyke with an M-80 or something like that....

HAHA,, Blew up the dyke :killingme

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Speedy70 said:
There are different types of chocolate - milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate.
I did not hear this until this morning, unbelievable. What would have happened if a white elected official called for a return to a "vanillia city?" What is more amazing is the fact the media is not reporting on this more. Talk about reverse discrimination. It is scary that this person is going to be in charge of millions of our tax dollars. I put him in the same category as Pat Robertson.

PrepH4U

I guess we will have to becareful when we crave a little chocolate now! Can't go out and just say dam I crave some chocolate!

Pete

Repete
harleygirl said:
I did not hear this until this morning, unbelievable. What would have happened if a white elected official called for a return to a "vanillia city?" What is more amazing is the fact the media is not reporting on this more. Talk about reverse discrimination. It is scary that this person is going to be in charge of millions of our tax dollars. I put him in the same category as Pat Robertson.
Funny thing, vanilla is actually black/dark, both the bean and extract. Interesting.....................

I bet this is another case of whitey taking something adored by all that is actually dark and whitifying it.

Toxick

Splat
aps45819 said:
Not new. I remember seeing "Chocolate City" bumperstickers in DC back in the 70's

I've been to Hershey Pennsylvania before. It didn't look predominantly black to me.

Wetnoodle

Well, well, well, Some groups are there own worst enemys.What about this equality some so much WANT?? If segragation is so bad why is it the ones who cry about deversity so much more just about them then others?? Double standards are FUNNY,but they sure open up the blind eyes!! Is a chocolate city the same as miss black usa???

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Wetnoodle said:
Well, well, well, Some groups are there own worst enemys.What about this equality some so much WANT?? If segragation is so bad why is it the ones who cry about deversity so much more just about them then others?? Double standards are FUNNY,but they sure open up the blind eyes!! Is a chocolate city the same as miss black usa???

You went to public schools didn't you?

Wetnoodle

Lenny said:
You went to public schools didn't you?
Yes i did and back then as it is now segragation still happens ,naturally. I mean you do have your flyers but all in all majority and minority dont mingle enough to make a diff just like neigbherhoods dont.

OMG...:roflmao: THIS didn't take long at all...:roflmao:

Attachments

• mock-t-web.jpg
    mock-t-web.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 81

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Wetnoodle said:
Yes i did and back then as it is now segragation still happens ,naturally. I mean you do have your flyers but all in all majority and minority dont mingle enough to make a diff just like neigbherhoods dont.

And you took English didn't you? I mean, in the public schools. Right?