The next American Idol

Pete

Repete
Will be a chick. There is not a single guy who can compare to the chicks.

Out of all the chicks the 2 hottest ones looks wise sucked.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Pete said:
Granted, there were a couple who were ok but 8 of the 12 chicks could kick his ass easily.

Alaina needed a hook from off stage. She picked a terrible song to do.(Pretenders - I'm Special)

Pete

Repete
otter said:
Alaina needed a hook from off stage. She picked a terrible song to do.(Pretenders - I'm Special)
Yup it was terrible, BUT she is hotter than a red Mustang GT convertable so she will get enough votes to stay.

J

julz20684

Pete...

...I keep getting locked up in PM, but in answer to your question - Nope

Pete

Repete
The next American Idol 02-21-2007 10:19 PM You are gay if you watch that crap.

:lol: And you are gay if you get off telling me I am gay in karma. :lmao:

ocean733

Kain99 said:
The guy, who sang back up for Usher Rocked!

:yeahthat:

I thought he was awesome!

I think that that guy that bee-bops has a good voice too (although I'm not crazy about the bee-bopping)

OldHillcrestGuy

gumby said:
Or the first girl. (Can't remember her name) :yay: :yay:

It was Stephanie Edwards.

The girls really did better then the guys.

The eventual winner will be one of the black girls, they all did better then the other girls.

All the white girls except one were so similiar in appearance, there is not one of them except maybe Alaina that comes close to either Katherine McPhee, or Carrie Underwood. :coffee:

Nanny Pam

cattitude said:
Lakeisha kicked butt. :yay:
She sure did. There is no doubt she can really blow!

I just hate it that she keeps bringing up the fact that she is a single mom to a 4 year old. She does not need sympathy votes.

SamSpade

There's a woman on YouTube who tried out for American Idol who said that this season they are hoping - or planning - to get a MALE rock singer out there. She was encouraged to try out again some other time, but that's what they were looking for this year.

Well that would sure explain why they kept mentioning how disappointed they were in the crop of young men. I haven't seen it since the auditions, but the Indian kid is the one who sticks out in my mind.

E

(((echo)))

Jameo said:
What a set of pipes she has! She was awesome last night! :yay:
yeah she was good but overall i don't hear that much talent this year...(at least we can still resort to LOST:coffee:

Jameo

What?!
(((echo))) said:
yeah she was good but overall i don't hear that much talent this year...(at least we can still resort to LOST:coffee:

And there are no really hot guys to drool over this year :boo: :lmao: