The next American Idol

LuckyDog4

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
I think the boys suck this year. :dead: I'm looking forward to one of the gals winning this year. Last year really sucked because Taylor one.. Katherine rocked. She has some songs out and maybe an album I think :clap:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
CrunchTime said:
I think the boys suck this year. :dead: I'm looking forward to one of the gals winning this year. Last year really sucked because Taylor one.. Katherine rocked. She has some songs out and maybe an album I think :clap:
I like Beat Box and the other groovy white guy. I can't remember his name, but he has a very round head and I think he's from Chesapeake, VA. Know who I'm talking about?

LuckyDog4

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
K_Jo said:
I like Beat Box and the other groovy white guy. I can't remember his name, but he has a very round head and I think he's from Chesapeake, VA. Know who I'm talking about?

No not really :lol: I gave up on the guys already. Not interested. Good luck to him anyways (Cant help to love a local) :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
CrunchTime said:
No not really :lol: I gave up on the guys already. Not interested. Good luck to him anyways (Cant help to love a local) :yay:
I think someone from the forums should try out next time -- a local local! :lol: