• Total voters
R

rallwine2000

Duncan is out of the race. Good thing you stay on top of who is running

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
willie said:
Get with the program, we were knocking spelling.
Is that what it was that you are doing? I thought you were just exhibiting your similarity to JPC. :biggrin:

bcp

In My Opinion
rallwine2000 said:
Duncan is out of the race. Good thing you stay on top of who is running

There is a small but ignorant group of non-producers in Montgomery that intend to write his name in. Im pretty much thinking that he will win with their support of 14 signatures.

willie

Ken King said:
Is that what it was that you are doing? I thought you were just exhibiting your similarity to JPC. :biggrin:
Go back to bed old man, it's too early for you to be thinking.

Ken King

PREMO Member
willie said:
Go back to bed old man, it's too early for you to be thinking.
Even on my worst and slowest day I'll think rings around you, don't you have a ricer to "tune" and other kiddies to meet in the shopping center parking lot?

bcp

In My Opinion
vraiblonde said:
I hope it will still be Ehrlich but I'll bet $10 that it will be O'Malley.
For the first time ever I might just vote for the democrat.
Granted O'malley has done nothing for baltimore since he has been there, but on the other hand, he really hasnt done anything against it.
Ehrlich on the other hand has set the state back a few years when it comes to protected natural areas, add that to the ICC and the fact that he has been able to get nothing done while fighting with Bush and the rest of the GA.....

basically, He has not been able to do his job, either he needs to figure out how to hand the corruption of the GA in MD or he needs to step aside and let someone else play in his chair.

In short.
I voted for him but I am not at all impressed with his ability to produce any results.

willie

Ken King said:
Even on my worst and slowest day I'll think rings around you, don't you have a ricer to "tune" and other kiddies to meet in the shopping center parking lot?
DON'T KNOCK MY CAR BUB!

Attachments

• rice1.jpg
    rice1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 84

Ken King

PREMO Member
bcp said:
For the first time ever I might just vote for the democrat.
Granted O'malley has done nothing for baltimore since he has been there, but on the other hand, he really hasnt done anything against it.
Ehrlich on the other hand has set the state back a few years when it comes to protected natural areas, add that to the ICC and the fact that he has been able to get nothing done while fighting with Bush and the rest of the GA.....

basically, He has not been able to do his job, either he needs to figure out how to hand the corruption of the GA in MD or he needs to step aside and let someone else play in his chair.

In short.
I voted for him but I am not at all impressed with his ability to produce any results.
What can a Governor do when up against a legislature that is made up of over 60% from the opposition party?

willie

Ken King said:
What can a Governor do when up against a legislature that is made up of over 60% from the opposition party?
Especially when the opposing party places the put-down of Ehrlich before the advancement of Maryland.

bcp

In My Opinion
willie said:
DON'T KNOCK MY CAR BUB!

was that picture taken in the parking lot of a wal-mart or KFC somewhere near a Ummmm,, low income city type area?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
bcp said:
Baltimore is a toilet and I hate that place. The mayor of such a cesspool will never get my vote to lead the whole state.

I can't figure out why Ehrlich wants to run again. His whole first term has been nothing but butting heads with the GA and running around in circles. There's no reason to believe things will be different in a second term. But I DEFINITELY don't want to elect a Democrat so the freaks in the legislature have free reign to enact their doofy Leftist agenda.

bcp

In My Opinion
Baltimore will always be a toilet.
The people that are worth anything move out, the ones that stay have no desire to improve their situation.
The resulting tax base from the citizens actually becomes less than the expense of paying their way through life. The way I see it is that as long as Baltimore stays as it is, it will work like a magnet to keep those non workers out of the good communities in the rest of the state.

as far as the democrats and what they have done to Maryland, I think its too late to turn the tide on the destruction, I really dont see how it could get any worse. But then we take Ehrlichs push for the Inter County Connector and look to see what it is really going to do, and we do have a problem.

You think the area around DC is traffic packed now? just wait till the ICC opens up access to all of the currently un-developed areas and we add a few more million cars to the equation. The ICC will not take up the resulting growth. It may work for a year or two, but before long it will just be another parking lot just like the beltway, 50 and 95 are now.

The way I see it, because of the GA Maryland will continue the downward spiral that it has been on for the last 40 years, adding a republican to the mix only brings full cycle the destruction that is taking place.

Now if we could replace the whole GA with republicans, then we might have a chance at correcting some of the states problems.