The Office Sleeze Bag !!

Rosehaven

Here's what you do:

(1) Do your job and do it well
(2) Stay distant
(3) If she comes over to you with all the perfume, you need to say you are working on a project and you aren't able to have a conversation but ---here's the key---how about in 30 minutes?
(4) Compliment her on her hair and ask where she had it done?
(5) Drink a few martinis when you get home.

SoMDGirl42

Here's what you do:

(1) Get in good with the boss and start boinking him. She might be knocking boots with the married office help, but you'll be bumping uglies with the one that counts
(2) Start adding some shaved ex-lax to her coffee for that mocha flavor and then be glad she bathes in perfume, it probably smells better than ass.
(3) Update your resume'
(4) Compliment her on her hair and ask where she had it done, then bribe the hair dresser to shave it off next time she's in.
(5) Get a new job, you're gonna need it.

:fixed:

H

HouseCat

Is she a bad worker? Or does she just get on your nerves? If she does her job, who cares....sit back and let her make an ass of herself. I had a ho like this in my last office and I just ignored her and didn't say #### to her, OR ABOUT HER. Play the high road on this one, don't be catty and it will aggravate her worse than if you tried to do something. i.e. kill her with kindness. If you spread rumors and try to make her look bad, you only drag yourself down to that level.

As far as the overdone hair/makeup/nails... again, who cares. If you're neat and well groomed, then you got nothing to worry about....you already have one up on her. Maybe your example of good office politics/dress code will rub off on her.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Oh!!! lucky us, we get the "office sleeze" - I have bit my tongue and have been tolerant for a little while, but I am afraid I am going to tell her off. How do you handle the office ho ? You know, theres generally one in most offices - the one who thinks she's 20, tries to dress like she's 20, spends wayyy too much time (and money) on her fake hair, wears too much lipstick & mascara, and way too much perfume, thinks she's smart - she ain't - and on top of that, rumor has it she came over to this department to not work near her paramour -(they are both married) Thinks people are ignorant of it - we aren't - like people are really that dense!! How do I keep this personally invasive homewrecker woman out of my space? She makes me ill. Maybe I need to just look for a new job.
Drive by posting!

JULZ

BFJ
Oh!!! lucky us, we get the "office sleeze" - I have bit my tongue and have been tolerant for a little while, but I am afraid I am going to tell her off. How do you handle the office ho ? You know, theres generally one in most offices - the one who thinks she's 20, tries to dress like she's 20, spends wayyy too much time (and money) on her fake hair, wears too much lipstick & mascara, and way too much perfume, thinks she's smart - she ain't - and on top of that, rumor has it she came over to this department to not work near her paramour -(they are both married) Thinks people are ignorant of it - we aren't - like people are really that dense!! How do I keep this personally invasive homewrecker woman out of my space? She makes me ill. Maybe I need to just look for a new job.

Does she go by the nickname Nitwhit?