The party of violence

SamSpade

Ho hum - yet another instance of the Dems accusing the right of being violent - and ignoring stuff like this:

From the Daily Wire:

An elderly man in Hancock, Michigan, is in critical condition after what police are calling a “politically motivated” attack on Sunday.

The man, who has not been identified, was putting up a yard sign supporting President Donald Trump around 5:45 p.m., when a suspect driving a Honda ATV drove onto the man’s yard and ran him over with the vehicle, the Hancock Police Department said in a press release. The driver reportedly began to pull out the yard signs, and when the victim tried to put them back in the ground, the driver ran him over.

The victim was taken to the hospital with serious injuries, including a brain bleed, and is reportedly still in critical condition.

“We’re not sure what could happen. Could he die from these injuries? Possible,” Hancock Police Chief Tami Sleeman said, according to WLUC. “If there’s anybody out there that has any information on the person driving this four-wheeler, please call the Hancock Police Department.”

This was the third incident police believe to be politically motivated that occurred on Sunday alone.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Ho hum - yet another instance of the Dems accusing the right of being violent - and ignoring stuff like this:

From the Daily Wire:

An elderly man in Hancock, Michigan, is in critical condition after what police are calling a “politically motivated” attack on Sunday.

The man, who has not been identified, was putting up a yard sign supporting President Donald Trump around 5:45 p.m., when a suspect driving a Honda ATV drove onto the man’s yard and ran him over with the vehicle, the Hancock Police Department said in a press release. The driver reportedly began to pull out the yard signs, and when the victim tried to put them back in the ground, the driver ran him over.

The victim was taken to the hospital with serious injuries, including a brain bleed, and is reportedly still in critical condition.

“We’re not sure what could happen. Could he die from these injuries? Possible,” Hancock Police Chief Tami Sleeman said, according to WLUC. “If there’s anybody out there that has any information on the person driving this four-wheeler, please call the Hancock Police Department.”

This was the third incident police believe to be politically motivated that occurred on Sunday alone.
He shouldn't be hard to find.

Michigan has some abandoned copper mines if I remember correctly.

SamSpade

Pelosi was not attacked by a Trump Supporter
He was just a crazy homeless guy who lived nude on the beach. You can see the crazy on this guy in the video they have of him hitting Pelosi on the cop's body cam. Stops - looks at the cop - and starts hitting him. Looney tunes.

SamSpade

FWIW - I never think violence is funny. I don't laugh at slapstick, and name-calling isn't funny to me.
It might have something to do with getting the sht kicked out of me every single damned day, growing up, but there it is.

For me, it's a good thing - when a bad person gets what's coming to them - but not a smackdown.

Not sure why, but when Saddam was killed, or they took out bin Laden, I wasn't happy, I was relieved.
When HIllary lost an election she thought she'd sail into - I felt - relief. As in - finally.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

But you guys laughed and made fun of Paul Pelosi who was attacked in his own home with a hammer.

0d2116c3ab137eee9dcd88a0cdf2b2852f12f7ce47d95a14190c6dceb37410c0.gif

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

and What exactly DOES THIS HAVE TO DO, with a deranged Biden Supporter running over a guy putting out a Trump Sign
What it DOES is, change the subject. That way they don’t have to address the senseless violence.

The perp apparently was also guilty of two other attacks, but my point was - crap like this happens several times a day.

StmarysCity79

Having a date with a crazy male prostitute does strike me as humorous for the stupidity of it.

He shouldn't have forgotten his safe word. He must've caught that Biden disease.

See if a Dem said that or made light of Trumps situation you would be crying and weeping.

Such hypocrites

• Haha
Reactions: BOP