The party of violence

PJay

An act of political violence in a small Michigan town left an 80-year-old man in critical condition over the weekend, local officials said. His assailant, who called the police to confess, later killed himself.

The attack unfolded on Sunday evening in Hancock, a city in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, when a man ripped out yard signs supporting former President Donald J. Trump. He then used an all-terrain vehicle to run over the 80-year-old who was trying to put the signs back up, the local authorities said.

Continues:

SamSpade

That the left is CAPABLE of this was never my point. Happens every day. The right thinks the left are a bunch of whiny nose pickers and their ideas suck. The left thinks the right are effin’ Nazis who should be silenced and given a dirt nap.

Wear a MAGA hat in a liberal joint and the minimum will be lefties will scream in your face - but you might get spit on and get a knuckle sandwich. The reverse - righties might just laugh at you and go back to the table and drinks.

I read attacks against the right like most people read violence on a Chicago weekend. It’s bad but it’s not news anymore. And the MSM ignores it.

SamSpade

Freedom of speech exists for one thing and one thing only - it exists to protect speech someone doesn’t like especially the government.

Now we can go into the weeds as someone certainly WILL and try to educate me that not all speech is protected. I wasn’t born yesterday. I bet it’s possible I know more about it than they do.

What it is NOT - is a club to silence those who say things we DON’T like. If everyone agrees - where’s the freedom?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Freedom of speech exists for one thing and one thing only - it exists to protect speech someone doesn’t like especially the government.

Now we can go into the weeds as someone certainly WILL and try to educate me that not all speech is protected. I wasn’t born yesterday. I bet it’s possible I know more about it than they do.

What it is NOT - is a club to silence those who say things we DON’T like. If everyone agrees - where’s the freedom?
Democrat Definition of Freedom: You are free to do what you are told.

BOP

Having a date with a crazy male prostitute does strike me as humorous for the stupidity of it.

He shouldn't have forgotten his safe word. He must've caught that Biden disease.
See if a Dem said that or made light of Trumps situation you would be crying and weeping.

Such hypocrites
Given those exact same circumstances, I'd have laughed like hell, the way I did when somdwatch said it.

Oh, and a song, just for you: