• william2006 (2)ava.JPG
    william2006 (2)ava.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 274
  • lisa102206jump.JPG
    lisa102206jump.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 111

Mikeinsmd

Cowgirl said:
Click "manage attachments" on the bottom of the page, click "browse" to find your picture, then click "upload." Your picture can't be too big...I think under 1000X1000 pixels.
To attach images to your posts, just do this:

Click on the "Manage Attachments" button that appears in the "Additional Options" portion of the post form. - You can upload up to 5 images from your local computer to each post.

Images can be up to 640x480 pixels in dimension and no more than 100-Kbytes in file size. This is what most digital cameras do at their lowest resolution setting.

mingiz

Horse Poor
MorganLover said:
i just love your grulla filly, i think that is such a neat color. i have to see if i can get a picture on here.

Thanks! Both grullo fillies are for sale! Both registered.....I traded a palomino mare for them thinking I would raise and break them but I have no time and I don't want to see them wasted. Both have great puppy dog personalities...I would deliver to the eastern shore just for you.... :huggy:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Ok here are some pics of my family. Percimmoncf, nice meeting you yesterday!! Pics are of my two mastiffs Martin and Kahlua and my TB Eve. I hope I did this right!

Attachments

• IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 85
  • evelina.jpg
    evelina.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 89

Tazgirl

This is my baby SkyWalker = Tobino Saddlebred 2 going on 3
I also have Roxie she is a 1/2 App she is 13 her pix is too big a file it won't take, but she is grey with blue eyes...

TAZ :jameo:

Attachments

• LUKE.jpg
    LUKE.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Now I'll try...
Wow it worked. Mike your the best!
This is a picture from a year ago of our colts playing!

Attachments

• babies playing.JPG
    babies playing.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 141
R

remaxrealtor

mygoldnhorse said:
Now I'll try...
Wow it worked. Mike your the best!
This is a picture from a year ago of our colts playing!
That's an awesome pic! Sometimes I look at my babies and think I would have given anything to see the scene that created that mud bath! :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
remaxrealtor said:
That's an awesome pic! Sometimes I look at my babies and think I would have given anything to see the scene that created that mud bath! :lmao:

They will be turning 2 this year. The paint..Splash is gelded but the chesnut....Ranger is not. They have been together since birth and still today they play like that. I have even seen them down on their knees wrestling around. Nothing like watching them play. Their Father even as he got older still loved to play, I would go up to him and slap my hands on my legs and he would back up and kind of jig in place and then run around and come back to play again.. :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Check this one out. Last spring I noticed hoof prints in the pool and could not figure who in the world would be going in the there. :lmao: And then one day I heard the dogs on the deck barking. And there was Spike acting like he belonged in there.

Attachments

• spring 2006 025.jpg
    spring 2006 025.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
R

remaxrealtor

mygoldnhorse said:
Check this one out. Last spring I noticed hoof prints in the pool and could not figure who in the world would be going in the there. :lmao: And then one day I heard the dogs on the deck barking. And there was Spike acting like he belonged in there.
That's the one thing I wish I had, being able to walk out on the deck and see them....maybe someday! For now, you guys keep posting! :flowers:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Hey Remax check it out. I can ride gaited too... :lmao: Just need a bigger saddle for the bertha butt... :killingme