The Playoffs

BuddyLee

Football addict
Philadelphia @ Minnesota - winner faces Giants in divisional round

Atlanta @ Arizona - winner faces Carolina in divisional round

Baltimore @ Miami - winner faces Tennessee in divisional round

Indianapolis @ Denver/San Diego TBD - winner faces Pittsburgh in divisional round.

Good games. Discuss.

Last edited:

puggymom

You know what? I know the Ravens will beat the Phins next week but after going 1-15 last year to #1 in the AFC East this year I am more than satisfied.

BuddyLee

Football addict
You know what? I know the Ravens will beat the Phins next week but after going 1-15 last year to #1 in the AFC East this year I am more than satisfied.
I would be too. Spectacular year for the Phins.

Hey, at least they have a shot.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good job winning the East.:yay: Hopefully we meet up again in the playoffs.:yahoo:
or was the goalpost thing in a game against the browns ?
anyhow

Thanks BL :buddies:
See ya in the playoffs.
I was kinda' keeping my eye out for you at shopper's fri afternoon but didn't see ya around anywhere.

Last edited:

PulseStart

Go Bills!

What kind of fan are you? I rooted for the fish to beat the NY Brets today...I think they will beat the Ravens...but then what...yes I sat in a house with several Bills fans today and we were and will be rooting for the Phish. Believe that...go get them Ravens.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Ok, I've been on the road all day.. what happened to Miami/ New England that Miami is going and New England is going home?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ok, I've been on the road all day.. what happened to Miami/ New England that Miami is going and New England is going home?
Miami has a better common opponents record than New England therefore they win the division and go to the playoffs.

New England needed Miami to lose to get in.

The Jets needed New England and Miami to lose to get in.

Last edited: