The Rittenhouse Incident

Kinnakeet

How many feet away was Rittenhouse when he fired into an unarmed crowd? Hypocrtite

Ashli Babbit ,the domestic terrorist ,was breaking into a secure government facility after being repeatedly told to stand down. She was crawling through the window when shot A man who's job it was to keep trespassers out did his job. Rittenhouse was not a police officer or acting in any official capacity

What do you not get about that? Should she have been allowed to break in?
Rittenhouse is a hero and a rich one at that

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How many feet away was Rittenhouse when he fired into an unarmed crowd?
Except he never did anything of the sort. He aimed and he hit was he was aiming at. Kid has some skills. ....and what was in the hand of the guy whose arm Rittenhouse blew half off? Hmmm?...a water pistol?

Kinnakeet

Except he never did anything of the sort. He aimed and he hit was he was aiming at. Kid has some skills. ....and what was in the hand of the guy whose arm Rittenhouse blew half off? Hmmm?...a water pistol?
That guy with missing tissue has admitted that he shot at Rittenhouse first and he was paid to be there to cause kaos

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Kinda wonder whats been happening with Binger since then.

I'm surprised he's not unemployed for costing the taxpayers a fortune for nothing.

Hopefully the judge is giving him a weekly beat-down.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Liar. She was climbing through the window when she was shot. The video below clearly shows it.

Yes trespassing on a secure government building is a offense serious enough to get you shot.

Are you talking about the woman that was such a threat, that just seconds before she was shot was standing shoulder to shoulder with police officers and armed security??

Bottom line, they killed an unarmed protestor that wasn't an actual threat, but because she was part ot the people the ruling party doesn't agree with it was a good kill.
But do tell, how many actually ARMED protestors, that were actually responsible for other's deaths, that actually took police stations, and walled parts of a city were killed? Again, they are on the side of the ruling party, so all was forgiven. We have Jan 6th Protestors going to jail for 20 or ore years for an "insurrection" yet I haven't heard of a single person that were part of an actual insurrection going to jail for a day, because they did exactly as they were instructed by their masters in the government?

BOP

You need to get better heros if a 17 year old murderer is someone you admire.

Then you criticize a capitol police officer for shooting a domestic terrorist attacking our own government.

Trump and the GOP have really screwed up your brain, morals and identity.
FOytfNUXEAE1amH.jpg

herb749

Are you talking about the woman that was such a threat, that just seconds before she was shot was standing shoulder to shoulder with police officers and armed security??

Bottom line, they killed an unarmed protestor that wasn't an actual threat, but because she was part ot the people the ruling party doesn't agree with it was a good kill.
But do tell, how many actually ARMED protestors, that were actually responsible for other's deaths, that actually took police stations, and walled parts of a city were killed? Again, they are on the side of the ruling party, so all was forgiven. We have Jan 6th Protestors going to jail for 20 or ore years for an "insurrection" yet I haven't heard of a single person that were part of an actual insurrection going to jail for a day, because they did exactly as they were instructed by their masters in the government?

There were cameras everywhere that day. I'm sure there was a camera in that hallway. There should be video of what happened.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
There were cameras everywhere that day. I'm sure there was a camera in that hallway. There should be video of what happened.
You can be sure there was and it was removed and secured so no one else could see it.

CPUSA

Liar. She was climbing through the window when she was shot. The video below clearly shows it.

Yes trespassing on a secure government building is a offense serious enough to get you shot.

This ignorant chit outta you is why I pray for a Pox to wipe out your entire bloodline...

• Haha

itsbob

I bowl overhand
There are, interesting you haven't seen them yet. Video shows her milling about with armed security and police, they are actually shoulder to shoulder, and while standing there with them she casually climbs through the window. Being all the 'friendlies' behind her and in close proximity, no way a well trained cop would have taken that shot.

He just as well could have killed one of them as much as her, especially considering where he actually hit her. Was he aiming for a heads shot, or was he just a bad shot?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Lastly, Jan 6th protestors, why, and when did they leave? Was their an armed counter offensive that attacked the Capitol and removed them by force, bodies laying everywhere? Or did they just stand up, walk out, and go home? Unlike the Insurrrectionists in Portland that took over city Blocks and held them by force for weeks?

phreddyp

There was, the 1st video that I saw showed her starting to go through the window on the right, the coward who shot her came in from the left with gun in his hand and shot her point blank. To my knowledge that video was NEVER shown again on any site, or news clip. The dude was a large brown pussy!

Hijinx

She was killed by an officer who was frightened to death and paniced .
Remember the capitol Police are not your usual cops. Their regular job is to view the metal scanner and say good Morning to the politicians.

glhs837

Power with Control
Remember the capitol Police are not your usual cops. Their regular job is to view the metal scanner and say good Morning to the politicians.

Oh I dont know about that. BIL retired after 25 years, he saw a lot of regular cop crap. Not as much as the the DCPD. but there's bleedover

phreddyp

My niece is a CPO and she tells me they run into quite a bit more than you think, a lot of the perps are high as a kite on booze or drugs and armed. Most of course is not written about, they like to keep a low profile but want you to see them and know that they are there.

StmarysCity79

There are. It is publicly available. She was told repeatedly to stand down and instead she kicked in the glass to a secure area and proceeded to climb through it. If she was black you would be hailling the officer as a hero but because she is white you claim excesive force.

Watch the video and educate yourself.