The scent of a man

greyhound

Speedy70 said:
Tell Mr. Greyhound that I said :smack: for buying a 15 year old $65.00 cologne! :lmao:

(Also tell him that I said :howdy: )

He is an impulse buyer. He took daughter to the mall and came back with $35 make-up remover form Hechts. She only wears make-up when she performs.

greyhound said:
He is an impulse buyer. He took daughter to the mall and came back with $35 make-up remover form Hechts. She only wears make-up when she performs.

Lesson learned: Never send a man to do a woman's job! :lmao:

jbooty

Railroad said:
:barf: I had that in my mouth too many times as a kid to ever want to wash with it again!

That's funny.. I had it a few times myself and now think i could gag when i see the wrapper in a store!

marianne

SamSpade

I used to wear Polo Sport all the time; then my wife picked out Curve and Curve Crush. She's changed her mind about them now, and prefers Copenhagen, which is what I wear most of the time.

But I did get this little Old Spice (something) body wash for a stocking stuffer last Christmas. This past week I actually USED it, and she said she liked it.

I think a lot of women seem to like some form of Old Spice bcause it smells like Daddy.