The scent of a man

Christy

b*tch rocket
morganj614 said:
Ask Christy, we are both wined out..:lmao: we never thought we would say that.
Oh I'm recovered now. :lol: I might pop a bottle open tonight. I'm going to make a salad ala' Diane, with the fancy olive oil I brought back. :yay:

And yes, for all those I am aggravating with my incessant mentioning of my trip, this will go on for days, maybe months, hell, maybe even YEARS!!! :lol: Just wait until my pics upload. :jet:

morganj614

Christy said:
Oh I'm recovered now. :lol: I might pop a bottle open tonight. I'm going to make a salad ala' Diane, with the fancy olive oil I brought back. :yay:

And yes, for all those I am aggravating with my incessant mentioning of my trip, this will go on for days, maybe months, hell, maybe even YEARS!!! :lol: Just wait until my pics upload. :jet:

Wow, you recovered fast :yikes: in a few days I'll be good to wine. Now on the salad....pour the olive oil on first then add vinegar to taste and don't forget the salt!

Christy said:

I'm enjoying your I-talian references... I'm living vicariously through you and Morgie at the moment...:lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
I'm enjoying your I-talian references... I'm living vicariously through you and Morgie at the moment...:lol:
:yeahthat: I'd be doing the same thing if I'd gone to Italy or any other awesome place. :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
morganj614 said:
Wow, you recovered fast :yikes: in a few days I'll be good to wine. Now on the salad....pour the olive oil on first then add vinegar to taste and don't forget the salt!
Now do you think I would forget salt? You know me, I must have a salt shaker within arms length at all times. :lol:

And of course I'm recovered, I got sleep, you didn't. :neener: Been lazy all day.

morganj614

Christy said:
Now do you think I would forget salt? You know me, I must have a salt shaker within arms length at all times. :lol:

And of course I'm recovered, I got sleep, you didn't. :neener: Been lazy all day.

I got 7 hours of straight sleep. And I have a wine rack full of wine :yay: