The simpsons

C

canuk woman

headsimpsonnerd said:
You had to look up those answers, that is why it took so long for you answer.

No I did not look them up I told you I've seen every single episode.

C

canuk woman

Ehesef said:
I wish I lived in the Candna so that I could smack the stoopid out of canuk's parents.

Touch my parents and I'll call the coppers on you and you'll feel what Canadian law is like.

PJay

Oh the hateful anger of kids today. Wonder why this is. Please for your own good and everyone elses take the TV outside and blow it up.

I so miss the days of Mr. Ed.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
canuk woman said:
Touch my parents and I'll call the coppers on you and you'll feel what Canadian law is like.
Oooohhh I'm scared of the mounties......:shakinginmypennyloafers:

S

Short_Cake

canuk not to get off topic, but hows the hair this morning...

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
The hair? oh it's fine.

so your not pulling it out because of wilma and the noreaster getting together to make it twice as bad??

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
so your not pulling it out because of wilma and the noreaster getting together to make it twice as bad??

Hey hurricane Wilma is gone it left Florida before it even got downgraded. I'm only pulling out minor amounts of hair right now since Alpha is only a tropical storm right now.

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
Hey hurricane Wilma is gone it left Florida before it even got downgraded. I'm only pulling out minor amounts of hair right now since Alpha is only a tropical storm right now.

Wilma is still a category 3 with 125 mph sustained winds, and once it hits in with the noreaster....look out.. and by the way, alpha is only a tropical depression, meaning it is dissipating and will be absorbed by hurricane wilma.. no need to worry your pretty little head over alpha..

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
Wilma is still a category 3 with 125 mph sustained winds, and once it hits in with the noreaster....look out.. and by the way, alpha is only a tropical depression, meaning it is dissipating and will be absorbed by hurricane wilma.. no need to worry your pretty little head over alpha..

Actually I checked cnn recently and it's now a tropical storm and it just recently hit Haiti.

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
Actually I checked cnn recently and it's now a tropical storm and it just recently hit Haiti.

you need to go back and reread cnn, that was posted last night at 10:12pm. I got my info from the national hurricane center, and since they are where cnn gets there info, I do believe I am accurate.

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
you need to go back and reread cnn, that was posted last night at 10:12pm. I got my info from the national hurricane center, and since they are where cnn gets there info, I do believe I am accurate.

I'll go back and check cnn and if I see a headline that reads "Tropical storm Alpha devastates Haiti" you'll know I was right.