The smibbiest thing I've ever read

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Pretty sure Knittel isn't a prominent, nor historic, surname for the SOMD region. While I might agree that the boy is probably inbred, I don't think you could classify him as a smibby.

blacklabman

We had a similar situation down here in Fairfield, VA a couple of months ago. It was winter, the pipe was full of water, and the subject was wet and refused to come out to the police. He died. Hypothermia.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Actually I was thinking a fire hose or two would have flushed him out with the rest of the trash.
Interesting that with so many jails and prisons releasing convicts, SMC is detaining people without bond .
Agree with Ken, don't think he meets full requirements to be a SMIB.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The poor boy is skin and bones. They should've at the very least let him get some food for the trip to jail.

BernieP

Resident PIA
The poor boy is skin and bones. They should've at the very least let him get some food for the trip to jail.
I saw and two things came to mind, drugs or diabetes. The fact that his health deteriorated after he was locked up makes me think it wasn't alcohol.
Young diabetics can be skinny as onset is usually marked with rapid unexplained weight loss.
The problem is the more they eat, the higher the blood glucose goes because none of the food is metabolized and fed back to the muscles as energy. Since the muscles don't get energy they tell the body to start burning fat, when the fat is gone, it attacks the muscle for energy.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Or heroin
that would come under drugs, that was first thought, but they were able to wake him up, it wasn't until he was at the detention center that things changed.
Diabetics when they are both high or low, have been arrested for DUI because the symptoms appear as similar to intoxicated.
With a narcotic, particularly an OD, the only way to "revive" them is narcan