The Socki Thread

MMDad

Lem Putt
Here you go, Sock. Your very own thread where you can wave your cyberwuss and get sexual attention from strangers without screwing up every other thread with your nonsense.

You're welcome.

I don't think you understand the whole concept of "ignore."

MMM_donuts

When I read this thread, I was under the impression that the womens were joking and others took offense to it.....is that what's going on here? :confused:

....I thought there was some facetiousisming going on. (yes, I kinda made up that word)

stockgirl

Stocki
When I read this thread, I was under the impression that the womens were joking and others took offense to it.....is that what's going on here? :confused:

....I thought there was some facetiousisming going on. (yes, I kinda made up that word)

Well obviously prudes took offense to Socki posting smut. And only Socki posting smut, nobody else.

mamatutu

mama to two
I don't understand why Socki got a timeout. I have seen much worse threads on this forum. I saw nothing offensive in this one; and it was Socki's thread to do with as she pleased, and others added their own comments. Members did not have to read it, unless they wanted to; just my opinion. :freesocki:

mamatutu

mama to two
How does Lance always seem to know when his name is mentioned? Like, immediately?

I know. I have always wondered that; since he always talks about how busy he is, and does not have time for a smib forum, he is too good to associate with us, or he is so important that none of us will ever get it, etc. etc. etc. The entertainment value is priceless; may it never end! :lol: