the stages of relationship

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
Ok, lets have some real thought about relationships and the stages we go through. Things we only do after knowing someone

For example, How long do you go with someone hefore you are comfortable with passing gas? I dont mean aiming it right at them, I mean just letting it fly?

And we all have things we only do around loved ones. What are your stages?

* Holdings hands in public

* kissing in public

* Comming into the bathroom to get something quick while loved one s on toilet (that is REAL love, or something)

What do you do now that you didn't do while trying to "get with" your hubbies

J

juggy4805

LmbyNippleChops said:
Ok, lets have some real thought about relationships and the stages we go through. Things we only do after knowing someone

For example, How long do you go with someone hefore you are comfortable with passing gas? I dont mean aiming it right at them, I mean just letting it fly?

* kissing in public

* Comming into the bathroom to get something quick while loved one s on toilet (that is REAL love, or something)

BJ's stop when they are comfortable in the relationship.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
LmbyNippleChops said:

* kissing in public

Nothing I didn't do before I met him :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
LmbyNippleChops said:

* kissing in public

C_Jo and I have never (purposely :blushing) passed gas in front of one another.

I almost always pee with the door open, but I'm not sure when that started. He usually shuts the door because he farts when he pees. :confused:

We've held hands and kissed in public from the start. I like to make sure people know he's mine. :kwillia:

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
ok

But I mean, if you and your loved one broke up, and you had to go looking for a new love, what would you not be able to do with this new love.

You have to start over again with the whole manners thing? Talk to me. What do you do now you didn't do while courting

J

juggy4805

LmbyNippleChops said:
But I mean, if you and your loved one broke up, and you had to go looking for a new love, what would you not be able to do with this new love.

You have to start over again with the whole manners thing? Talk to me. What do you do now you didn't do while courting

Eat meat like an animal.

Dig out boogies.

Scratch your junk.

Nanny Pam

LmbyNippleChops said:

Like scratching my azz...
or holding my boobs up so the underneath can air out?

GeezLouise

tired and content....
K_Jo said:

I almost always pee with the door open, but I'm not sure when that started. He usually shuts the door because he farts when he pees. :confused:

We've held hands and kissed in public from the start. I like to make sure people know he's mine. :kwillia:

:lmao: That made me laugh.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
LmbyNippleChops said:

Seriously, I would do nothing. You either take me as the real me or time to move onto someone else who will.

rack'm

Jaded
LmbyNippleChops said:

So, you're asking what lies you are going to put forward until you have them clenched and let the real you show.

:duh:

J

juggy4805

Nanny Pam said:
Like scratching my azz...
or holding my boobs up so the underneath can air out?

Is that done to stop frumunda cheese?

Ill

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
Yes ! !

K_Jo said:

Thats what i'm talking about. You have to really think about why we allow this to happen.

Alot changes when kids come along too. They loke the somewhat improper things so you might do things to make them laugh, Like force a burp

Nanny Pam

I would't pee with the door open
Brush my teeth
Fart
Burp
Scratch
My legs would be shaved ALL the time.

There must be more...I can't think right now.

Nanny Pam

LmbyNippleChops said:
Thats what i'm talking about. You have to really think about why we allow this to happen.

Alot changes when kids come along too. They loke the somewhat improper things so you might do things to make them laugh, Like force a burp

Your kids like it when you aim the blow machine at the neighbors! :roflmao:

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
Yea boy

Nanny Pam said:
Pics, please

Thats right. when does it become acceptable to pick a winner and fling it out the window. Although, if my JUNK itches, It's gonna get pulled and tugged until I feel better.

K_Jo said:

:mad: