the surreal life

C

canuk woman

Careyhartfan said:
Oh my god I luv that one!!!!!!!!!! :flowers: But I luv all the episodes.

Yeah well I never got a chance to watch the whole episode but I definatly will watch the one where they play baseball with impersonators. Say tell me did any of the season five cast mates fall in love and get their own reality show like Brigitte and Flav (from season 3) and Adrian and Chris (from season 4)?

C

canuk woman

Careyhartfan said:
Bille Joe Armstrong,Nicky Hilton,Gerard way(My chemical romance), Johnny Depp. I know half the people wouldn't do it. But who cares? :razz:

Billie Joe Armstrong? I doubt it. Nicole Richie? chances are high. Nicky Hilton? eh I don't know. Johnny Depp? well we'll have to see what happens. Any of the "Whose Line Is It Anyway" guys? chances are likely for Ryan.

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
canuk woman said:
Billie Joe Armstrong? I doubt it. Nicole Richie? chances are high. Nicky Hilton? eh I don't know. Johnny Depp? well we'll have to see what happens. Any of the "Whose Line Is It Anyway" guys? chances are likely for Ryan.
I hope Nicole Richie ends up on there!!!! Check out my post in the entertinment section. :howdy:

Last edited:
C

canuk woman

Careyhartfan said:
I hope Nicole Richie ends up on their!!!! Check out my post in the entertinment section. :howdy:

Ok now who else? oh anyone from Saturday Night Live who never had a post SNL job.

C

canuk woman

Careyhartfan said:
I don't watch saturday night live. :blushing:

I can see but I do have a tape of three SNL episodes that have "Wayne's World" and it has some good stuff there (and one of the episodes is the one where Wayne and Garth party with Aerosmith).

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
canuk woman said:
I can see but I do have a tape of three SNL episodes that have "Wayne's World" and it has some good stuff there (and one of the episodes is the one where Wayne and Garth party with Aerosmith).
Now I feel teribble I made fun of u. I'm sorry. (See that K_Jo I apoligize after I say something mean)

Mikeinsmd

Careyhartfan said:
Now I feel teribble I made fun of u. I'm sorry. (See that K_Jo I apoligize after I say something mean)
Ok look!! I've had enough. Anyone with "Premo" on their name can sit you in timeout. Willie just hasn't learned yet. Now I want you to take a break from the boards for 3 weeks so I can let the bandwidth build back up. I'll PM you when you can come back.

Mikeinsmd said:
Ok look!! I've had enough. Anyone with "Premo" on their name can sit you in timeout. Willie just hasn't learned yet. Now I want you to take a break from the boards for 3 weeks so I can let the bandwidth build back up. I'll PM you when you can come back.
:nono:Now Michael...quit treating your friends that way.

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
Mikeinsmd said:
She can be my friend, just NO MORE THREADS!!! Or I'll have to take further action...... :whistle:
Okay I promise no more threads for 5 days, but I can still post. But u have be nicer to me.

C

canuk woman

Careyhartfan said:

How did you make fun of me? oh maybe Michael Jackson should end up on the Surreal Life I would love to see that.

Pete

Repete
Careyhartfan said:
:lmao: :killingme :killingmeThe housemates would go bezerk!!!!!!!!!!
You try to be friends with 8 year olds because they are the only ones you can relate to don't you?

C

canuk woman

Careyhartfan said:
I want to send birthday karma to u. But I have to spread some karma around.

Well ok but just remember if you want to give green you have to click "I approve" if you want to give red you have to click "I don't approve". Oh and I have a challenge for you can you answer the questions that I gave to headsimpsonnerd back in the simpsons thread?

Careyhartfan

I am beautiful!!
canuk woman said:
Well ok but just remember if you want to give green you have to click "I approve" if you want to give red you have to click "I don't approve". Oh and I have a challenge for you can you answer the questions that I gave to headsimpsonnerd back in the simpsons thread?
Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: