The Tides

softballgrl

What is going on with The Tides Restaurant? I use to be happy with the food and service. My b-friend and I went in the other day and there was Hair in my Salmon....and not just one piece. The service was not all that great either. o well......

B

Beth_kennedy

What is going on with The Tides Restaurant? I use to be happy with the food and service. My b-friend and I went in the other day and there was Hair in my Salmon....and not just one piece. The service was not all that great either. o well......

I have not made it over there yet. It was still being built when I left....guess I will NOT be making the trip over there afterall.

Last edited by a moderator:

flyingdog

I have gone twice in the last 6 months and have had wonderful service and the food was fantastic. :shrug: We went both on a Monday night and 'Storm' did us right and then on a busy Saturday with my family, and Dad, who is very critical of good service/food had an excellent time. Sorry yours was not so good.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K

Did you tell the manager? :eyebrow: I'm sure they would have compensated you for hair in your 'Salmon'. Was it a human hair? Maybe the salmon still had a 'hair wing' salmon fly in their mouth.

Attachments

• salmon-fly-stoats-tail.jpg
    salmon-fly-stoats-tail.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 29