The truth about Bella!

bbkay

Well a couple of weeks ago I decided it was time to find new homes for my two dogs.I am a very busy person and was not giving the attention need for my dogs.So I felt that some people can not afford to pay $400 just for the dog when of course the animal needs to be veted their health is more important than getting money for the animal so I felt that does not mean they can not give them a good home.One was a pekinese the other was a bermese so I received numerous calls on the pekinese but one lady called and sounded so eager to have her,she really wanted her and she had children and numerous other animals so I figured she would get the amount of attention needed and she was use to my bermese and my cat so she loved other animals so I was eager for her to have a good home.So the lady said I am not far from your house I will be there in about 30 mins. I explained that I had just shaved her and I really wanted her to be cleaned up before she had gotten her she said she did not care.(anyone out there who knows about pekinese knows that they have unruly hair that requires alot of attention) so she had a haircut that would keep her cool.Now remind you I am a hairdresser not a groomer total different jobs so I did my best with the cut but still had more to do cause I do not like to do alot of cutting at one time cause dogs are very impatient and the clippers get very hot! So she was not all the way done.Now my living enviroment for my dogs are on a farm with a fenced in area of 7,ooo sq ft. They would stay inside and outside.I have even taken rescue animals in (samoys.chows) in priar years.So it was very hard to let the pekinese go that day but I felt I was doing the right thing when the woman arrived with her children she asked for a a box to put her in and her shot records I explained I did not have time to find the records my husband had them and he could not be reached so i said to call me and leave her address and i would send them but she had been taken to the wpc.She said ok.Well from then on I had never heard from her!So like I said before i am a hairdresser and I had a customer come in and ask did I find a new home for my pekinese and i said yes how did u know?She said well on somd forums their is someone talking about her saying she saved this pekinese and how horrible she is making u sound.That you being a hairdresser she would not let u touch her hair that she is really making u sound CRUEL! So i got on here and found it and was in total shock!So i am on hear now for my story to be heard.The lies are unbelievable! This woman is making it sound like I never took her to a vet(well how was she spayed if I never took her to a vet,for someone to please save my bermese now this woman never seen my bermese or even their enviroment so where she thinks she can say these things is unquestionable)and also said how she is not a pekinese give me a break why would I lie about a breed of a free dog,and the slander of the dogs halfway done haircut and my profession has crossed the line and I will be handling that in another manner.I could slander this woman too but I have way more class than that!and now after all that she has given the dog away!

SoMDGirl42

I shave my own shih tzu. The first few times I did it, they looked soooo bad I was calling groomers asking if anyone had emergency appointments! I'm much better at it today.

By the way, there is no way that dog looks like a pekinese.

bbkay

SoMDGirl42 said:
I shave my own shih tzu. The first few times I did it, they looked soooo bad I was calling groomers asking if anyone had emergency appointments! I'm much better at it today.

By the way, there is no way that dog looks like a pekinese.
do you own one

PrepH4U

bbkay said:
PrepH4U said:
its not just about bad haircuts if someone wants to bad mouth me have the guts to do it the right way and dont lie
Oh I understand now! :whistle: :jameo: How is your empty house now that you have gotten rid of all your animals? :shrug: Do you have more time now? :shrug: