The two new ones I brought back...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Here are the two I brought back from Florida last month. They have settled in and one even got some new shoes. The ground is a lot different up here. The bay is the one I think will make a better dressage horse than a hunter. She might make a good jumper too. When you ride her you know she has had dressage training. :yay:

Attachments

• Julie and Breeze 2.JPG
    Julie and Breeze 2.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 196
  • Kingdom and student.JPG
    Kingdom and student.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 226
W

WhoCares

Sadielady said:
Here are the two I brought back from Florida last month. They have settled in and one even got some new shoes. The ground is a lot different up here. The bay is the one I think will make a better dressage horse than a hunter. She might make a good jumper too. When you ride her you know she has had dressage training. :yay:

I do like the gray. He seems to have a pleasant personality.

IntegritysDream

Sadielady said:
Yes, but the grey one is probably sold.

is A.R (not gunna say names on here, so hopefully by intitals you know who im talkin about) Getting that one? she told me the other day shes prolly buyin the grey you brought back from FL

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
IntegritysDream said:
is A.R (not gunna say names on here, so hopefully by intitals you know who im talkin about) Getting that one? she told me the other day shes prolly buyin the grey you brought back from FL
:yay: They are a great pair. He is a neat horse.

devinej

haha that wasn't very nice unless you are joking and you actually are the one on the pony then its kind of funny haha since that same pic is your avatar...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I think I know who it is:whistle: and it IS FUNNY! I have got better pictures of her now. I will put them up soon so she can steal them for her avatar.