The two new ones I brought back...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Do you like this one better? Congrats on your new horse by the way. You guys are a good match.:yahoo:

Attachments

• AR and Grey Horse.JPG
    AR and Grey Horse.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 63

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Now I need a perfect match for the Breeze! Her owners have lowered her price to $3800. (Yes, she is advertised on the classified) She may be going back to FLorida at Christmas time if no one buys her. She is a nice mare. I can't afford to keep her anymore on my dime. I have enough of my own.:lmao: ANyone need a nice Christmas present?:whistle:

Attachments

• Julie and Breeze 1.JPG
    Julie and Breeze 1.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Julie looking devine.JPG
    Julie looking devine.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Breeze_trot 2.JPG
    Breeze_trot 2.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 50

IntegritysDream

Now I need a perfect match for the Breeze! Her owners have lowered her price to $3800. (Yes, she is advertised on the classified) She may be going back to FLorida at Christmas time if no one buys her. She is a nice mare. I can't afford to keep her anymore on my dime. I have enough of my own.:lmao: ANyone need a nice Christmas present?:whistle:

You should make flyers up and put them in local tack shops and stuff =) if i could have 2 horses, and i like her after i ride her, id say ill haver, but maybe after i get a real job, i can get 2 and my mom can keep indy and ill get a real horse. :lmao:

IntegritysDream

oh yeah and btw, my friend is in Pony club, ill tell her to put the word out and then maybe she can find someone who does eventing or dressage that would be interested in her! =)

SayDLvr01

Bubbalicious!
Oops, I didn't read your post in time! Lo siento. But I think she wore her nice riding pants? I can't remember.
Oh yea, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like the other pictures from our lesson last week too please =) Now that I have the best one I'm in absolutely no rush at all, but it would be nice to have them

IntegritysDream

I'd like the other pictures from our lesson last week too please =) I'm in absolutely no rush at all, but it would be nice to have them

yerss ma'am, mrs sadie, if you get a chance, id like the pics you had of breeze and i from our lesson as well, no rush or anything though =)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Oops, I didn't read your post in time! Lo siento. But I think she wore her nice riding pants? I can't remember.
Oh yea, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like the other pictures from our lesson last week too please =) Now that I have the best one I'm in absolutely no rush at all, but it would be nice to have them

See now look what you have started. Pretty soon everyone will want their pictures! One good one will be framed and given to you all at or around Christmas or at least before I leave. You are invited to come over with a disc and copy ALL of the pics and video clips I have before I go. I have been deleting some of the not so flattering ones already. My computer was full.