The Ultimate Ego Buster!

B

Bruce

Sxy and princess, don't fight. !:nono:

LastBoyScout and I will share you, that way nobody feels left out. :lol:

B

Bruce

oops, I meant to type "Sxy and pixie" you girls had me so excited I couldn't even move my brain to the right keys.:frown:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by migtig
Don't worry I am sure we can find some more Marines at the tiki bar :lmao:
If not, wanna drive to Manassas? :wink:
I KNOW we can find us some hotties! :biggrin:

LastBoyscout

Only the shadow knows
Easy there.... One at a time ladies.... I'm sure that between helping old ladies cross the street during the day my night's are still open. I have too much unspent energy anyway.
But... I am bound by my own honor of being a one-women-man.(so no threesomes for me.... dang!)
I just haven't found that one yet... I am taking applications for the currently open position though. (I want all positions!!!!)
I must let you know though that pixie have been interviewing for the last week. She got quite a jump on the competition.
But then again... She has a thing for marines too.
Whatever shall little ol me do? :rolleyes:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by LastBoyscout
... She has a thing for marines too.
Now Pixie likes Marines too?! I thought It was fireman....better be backing on outta my territory.:burning:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Easy there.... One at a time ladies.... I'm sure that between helping old ladies cross the street during the day my night's are still open. I have too much unspent energy anyway.
But... I am bound by my own honor of being a one-women-man.(so no threesomes for me.... dang!)
I just haven't found that one yet... I am taking applications for the currently open position though. (I want all positions!!!!)
I must let you know though that pixie have been interviewing for the last week. She got quite a jump on the competition.
But then again... She has a thing for marines too.

How many time do I have to say that I don't have a thing for Marines! They're only fun to look at for the most part! Firemen are my thing. :biggrin: But that hasn't been panning out lately either. I've decided I don't care what they do as long as they're hot. :bubble:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Now Pixie likes Marines too?! I thought It was fireman....better be backing on outta my territory.:burning:

Your territory....:confused: Weren't you a big fan of the Fire Dept yourself a few weeks ago?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Your territory....:confused: Weren't you a big fan of the Fire Dept yourself a few weeks ago?
That was over a month ago - besides I always have been Marine friendly :biggrin:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I'm starting to think it's the uniform's. ...
Tried that! Unfortunatly my Good Humor and Custodian uniforms don't get the response I was hoping for... :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm starting to think it's the uniform's. I might have to get me one.
here ya go....

Attachments

• uniform.jpg
    uniform.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 118

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
That was over a month ago - besides I always have been Marine friendly :biggrin:

I've always been Marine friendly myself. The reason I won't date them anymore is because I've dated too many that didn't have enough between the ears. :bubble: