The Unit Vs. House

J

juggy4805

Why do the best two shows on television have to be on at the same time? I'm getting Tivo! :tantrum:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I've given up House for the Unit, probably switch back during Summer re-runs.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
juggy4805 said:
Why do the best two shows on television have to be on at the same time? I'm getting Tivo! :tantrum:
If you can't figure out how to use a VCR, a Tivo won't be any better.

Toxick

Splat
juggy4805 said:

I said the same thing when they moved My Name is Earl and The Office to thursday against CSI:Vegas

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
mainman said:
I have never watched The Unit, but House kicks ass...:yay:

The Unit kicks ass better. I just wish they would cut out all the wifey-at-home bullshiat and stick to ass-kicking and shooting.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Unit over House. I used to like House but it gets redundant... person comes in with mysterious illness, doctors pisses all over people with illness, people get pissed at doctor and act indignant, doctor says they are lying, people get more pissed, hospital threatens doctor, doctor is shown to be right, witty criticism at the end by doctor about life.

J

juggy4805

Another great episode of The Unit last night. Next weeks episode looks like it will be even better. The SgtMaj of the squad is a hard MoFo!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
They also show House on USA Fridays at 11:00. I didn't even know it came on Fox on Tuesdays until last week!

:dork:

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
juggy4805 said:
Another great episode of The Unit last night. Next weeks episode looks like it will be even better. The SgtMaj of the squad is a hard MoFo!

:yay: Yes - good one last night. But Top needs to learn how to salute properly.