The unsolicited PM thread

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
A freaking DECADE!!! :yikes:
Right?!
So many of us have seen each others' kids grow up and graduate, grandchildren born, deaths in families, engagements, weddings. Lots of changes over the years!

:cheers:

Right?!
So many of us have seen each others' kids grow up and graduate, grandchildren born, deaths in families, engagements, weddings. Lots of changes over the years!

:cheers:

...while the rest of us have watched ourselves get fatter, older and more gray.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It will happen all at once. One morning you'll wake up in a panic heading for the bottle of blonde coloring.

Neither my Grandmother or mother really have much gray. Not as blonde as it used to be, but not gray. :shrug:

Hank

my war
:lmao:

littlelady said:
Never darken my door again, or respond to me on this forum. I won't respond, so that will make you the idiot. I tried to make light of everything and make peace with you, but it seems you are just a perpetual jerk. You don't know me, so you can't judge me. Maybe, you should get some compassion in your life; that is definitely missing. You are an arsehole. It's been fun, Hankaroo. Bye. I wish you well. Robin

littlelady

God bless the USA

Thanks for outing yourself because PMs are supposed to be private. You are wrong in what you said in that PM. I post my opinion, and go after the ones that go after me, for no reason at all. And, I want to thank each and everyone of you that thinks what I say is important enough to elicit a reply. :diva:

Hank

my war
Thanks for outing yourself because PMs are supposed to be private. You are wrong in what you said in that PM. I post my opinion, and go after the ones that go after me, for no reason at all. And, I want to thank each and everyone of you that thinks what I say is important enough to elicit a reply. :diva:

I have more from you saved.... Wanna play?

Hank

my war
Sure, I’ll play. I just looked. Our last pm to each other was 10-24-17. How is that relevant, now? Just be sure to time stamp if you choose to post them. Thanks.

Here is your time stamp, Loon! Nice message title!

loon.jpg

black dog

Free America

Well, I guess you weren’t listening, Hankaroo. That pm to that you just posted was quite, a while back; put a time stamp on it, shut up. Nice try in trying to make it current, loser. Bye bye, troll.

I just got an unsolicited pm from Hank. This forum is way too much fun. :lmao:

Sure, I’ll play. I just looked. Our last pm to each other was 10-24-17. How is that relevant, now? Just be sure to time stamp if you choose to post them. Thanks.

Here is your time stamp, Loon! Nice message title!

View attachment 122845

Kookoos on fire tonight...

light-self-in-fire.gif