The Voice

Still think Blake is hilarious all the time. Love him, first season I'm actually watching after the auditions.
He has really set the precedent that unless you are primarily country you do NOT want to be on his team. I can't believe he actually said outloud, "You both are equally awesome so I'll have to go with what I know, country singers" and then booted a perfectly good singer. I'm curious to see if this affects singers chosing him as a coach next year given a choice.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So this is the first time I've ever seen it, I think it's pretty good so far. The coaches are funny !! I'm surprised that Shakira is so likable. For some reason I pictured her very "prissy".

I don't care how much of this is predetermined or fake, the Voice is actually entertaining and enjoyable. The whole set up, the talent, the judges, it's just a fun show. And I HATE American Idle with every fiber of my being; AWFUL show.

:buddies:

JeJeTe

Happiness
He has really set the precedent that unless you are primarily country you do NOT want to be on his team. I can't believe he actually said outloud, "You both are equally awesome so I'll have to go with what I know, country singers" and then booted a perfectly good singer. I'm curious to see if this affects singers chosing him as a coach next year given a choice.

See I think that's a smart move because maybe he doesn't feel comfortable stepping out of his box and trying to coach someone in another genre. That's how I took that move.

But he did with Javiar Colon. :shrug:

I do wish this show would have a winner that would reach some success though. With both winners, it seems like they fell off the face of the Earth after the finale.

JeJeTe

Happiness
I don't care how much of this is predetermined or fake, the Voice is actually entertaining and enjoyable. The whole set up, the talent, the judges, it's just a fun show. And I HATE American Idle with every fiber of my being; AWFUL show.

:buddies:

It started out at a good show but when the judges started getting flaky that's when it got bad. The judges now just have no cohesion and don't make sense.

CRHS89

It was easier to deal with Christina when she was all you had known on the show. Now that we have seen how much better it has been with Shakira rather than her, she will be harder to tolerate I think. Usher and CeLo are a wash to me. Didn't particularly care or not care for either of them.

JeJeTe

Happiness
It looks like Cee Low and Christina are coming back next season and then Shakira and Usher will be back the season after that.

I'd love if they could get Pink to be a judge. That would be awesome. :yay: