The Walking Dead

PJay

whew....I thought Rick was a goner. Glad Carl came to his senses.

Happy with the ending tonight.

MarieB

Me too! I knew she would find them.

But, I felt uneasy about the delayed entry. It was a stressful episode, so I'm probably being paranoid

Dakota

~~~~~~~
It was nice to see the flashbacks to the person Michonne was....

As much as Carl can get on my nerves, he is a typical teen but still so much a child. His eyes and reaction when he walked into what was obviously a teenager's room showed that part of him.... as he saw the books, games, TV...

So glad this season has started :yahoo:

mudpuddle

I got excited when I thought Rick was dead...but alas, no..........I think it is his time to go. Now if Carl would have shot him, that would have been great!!!!

homedepot20

4 separate groups , 3 New people to group , Carol back & Judith alive ! Should be a interesting next couple of episodes . That 1 little girl has issues , likes killing live rats , rabbits & almost Judith .

Dakota

~~~~~~~
4 separate groups , 3 New people to group , Carol back & Judith alive ! Should be a interesting next couple of episodes . That 1 little girl has issues , likes killing live rats , rabbits & almost Judith .

:lol: Total spoiler homedepot... shesh....

The 3 new people.... Abraham, Eugene, and Rosita..... :yahoo:

I think the little crazy girl's name is Lizzie???

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Yep... it is Lizzie... looked her up because I think she'll be around a while so I might as well remember her name now.

PJay

Glad to see Carol is back.

The three new people look like trouble hope they get gobbled up, soon!

thurley42

HY;FR
We should make our font different colors identifying those who've read the books and those who haven't so I can skip over those dih haven't lol.

I like how they are doing Abraham. Bull is a good fit. Lizzie's toast by the end of the season.

Chris0nllyn

Pretty good episodes so far.

I like how they are focusing on 1-2 groups per epsiode.

I just hope they don't drag it out until the end of this season.

homedepot20

Pretty Boring ! We learned about Darryl's past & Beth wanted her 1st drink & get laid . I was hoping for a sex scene :hot: