• wayfair.JPG
    wayfair.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 308

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I looked it up.

Supposedly Wayfair is selling cabinets with (checks notes) an abducted child inside.

Um, that's a little more out there than I'm comfortable with. Reddit randos are mostly crazy and not to be taken seriously.

Auntie Biache'

Okay, I looked it up.

Supposedly Wayfair is selling cabinets with (checks notes) an abducted child inside.

Um, that's a little more out there than I'm comfortable with. Reddit randos are mostly crazy and not to be taken seriously.

Unlikely there would be a child in the cabinet, but "purchasing" a cabinet might get a child to you another way. I'm not comfortable with a lot of sh!t, but I find it harder and harder every day to dismiss it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Unlikely there would be a child in the cabinet, but "purchasing" a cabinet might get a child to you another way. I'm not comfortable with a lot of sh!t, but I find it harder and harder every day to dismiss it.

I easily dismiss the ridiculous. Like those dummehs who insist that the OK hand gesture is a KKK signal.

This is the problem with the internet and the people on it: some knucklehead comes up with something, and thousands of equal knuckleheads will glom on and share it, and before you know it it's a thing. Reddit is teeming with knuckleheads.

Auntie Biache'

I easily dismiss the ridiculous. Like those dummehs who insist that the OK hand gesture is a KKK signal.

This is the problem with the internet and the people on it: some knucklehead comes up with something, and thousands of equal knuckleheads will glom on and share it, and before you know it it's a thing. Reddit is teeming with knuckleheads.

Well then, I'm a knuckleheaad. How many different ways do you need to see that this is happening before you're no longer a knucklehead?