The weekend after next, May 4th

R

RFM

Hi Sierra39

How old is your daughter?? Mine is 9 going on 10 so she better not have any boyfriends to bring along lol.

I know what you mean about those infrequent trips.

I am looking forward to meeting you and your daughter so what ever time you can make it would be great.

John

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Ok, how will we swing this, then? Meet at 5, and wait for SIERRA39? Or meet at 6, and we all  go eat afterwards? Or a little of both?

Either way is ok by me, but I think choice number one works best.

Vicki, anyone? Where to grab a bite, first? My vote is for the Italian place near the theater (still forget the name - --- ?) Second vote is for Northridge. Any alternatives? It's Thursday, and we meet in two days....

Vicki

ok, so meet at Northridge at 5, wait for ms. sierra, then catch the 7pm movie (go to the theater about 6ish to wait for tickets and such) then eat at Ledo's afterwards...
sounds good to me....
vote yes on this then?

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Sounds like a plan. I like it. Let's go with that.

See everybody tomorrow at five! Sierra, hope to see you at 6!

R

RFM

Vicki on 4:55 pm on May 3, 2002[br]ok, so meet at Northridge at 5, wait for ms. sierra, then catch the 7pm movie (go to the theater about 6ish to wait for tickets and such) then eat at Ledo's afterwards...
sounds good to me....
vote yes on this then?

Works for me,  see everyone at 5 at Northridge.

BudoPo

It works for me.  Where in Northridge will we meet, or how will we recognize each other?  Is there a secret handshake?  Or should I wear a carnation in my lapel?

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Bar side. I'm easily recognizable - tall, big *round* guy, dark hair and goatee. Probably will wear my black leather jacket. I'll be the guy looking for everybody else. Vicki is equally recognizable - tall, very slim, redhead. And she WILL find you.

Otter

Nothing to see here
One of ya'll please remember to post a review of the movie..and whatever else goes on..:)

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I'll post a review of the movie in the review area.....

Well that was actually fun. I got to meet BudoPo, who is an exceptionally nice guy. But sadly, we never saw RFM or Sierra, although after everyone (Vicki had another friend arrive) went on ahead to the theater, I waited until 6:40 in the event she arrived late. And it turned out that the 7pm show SOLD OUT, so we hiked over to Ledo's and ate there anyway, after buying tickets to the 9pm show.

Vicki and company will have to fill everyone else in on what happened after that. After a long day of errands and running around - and getting there at five - by the time we left the theater it was almost 11:30 and I was just too pooped to go out and do anything else.

It was good to meet everyone. We will DEFINITELY have to get a crowd for Star Wars, but if enough people are interested - we can still do something next weekend.

BudoPo

Aw, shucks, Frank.

I had a pretty good time, and was pleasantly surprised by how nice everyone was to hand out with.  Next weekend might be tough for me, unless we meet Friday.

Vicki will have to fill in the details about karaoke, since I was kind of pooped, too, after the movie and headed home.