Votes: 10 23.8%
  • No, I do not support anybody who is complaining about having a job

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • I don't care, I just wanted to vote in the poll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
So I'm not really paying attention to what's going on in Wisconsin. However, I have no choice but to hear about it as it's reported everywhere. The consensus of the MSM is that "everyone" is solidly behind these unions and oh so proud of them. I'm not. I'm annoyed and angered. I bust my butt and go to work everyday for less. IMHO, these protestors are freaking selfish whining idiots and do not have my sympathy nor my support. Am I alone?

I also was looking at pictures of the protests, it just seems so orchestrated and fake. It reminded me of my world history classes...the posters, the images, the crowds, the demonstrations...all very reminiscent of the Bolsheviks. That angers me.

110222-wisconsin-protest-nojoke.jpg
Wisconsin

china3.jpeg
Wisconsin

wisconsin_protest_poster-p228433274217300829856tq_152.jpg
Wisconsin

russian-worker.jpg
Bolshevik

29f2391f1aa1480f1d59c1c77e9294cdd8d3107e.jpeg
Bolshevik

6816_153608877926_511957926_2869008_6620000_n.jpg
Bolshevik

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
I'm not sure how to answer.

I think the protesters are whiny selfish little commie #####es with a "gimme" mentality that I'd love to cram up their asses side-ways. I disagree with their entire philosophy and I'd like to head-butt each and every one of them until they see reason.

Hard.

However, IMO, they have every right to protest, and I would kill or die to preserve their right to do so.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think the protesters are whiny selfish little commie #####es with a "gimme" mentality that I'd love to cram up their asses side-ways. I disagree with their entire philosophy and I'd like to head-butt each and every one of them until they see reason.

Hard.

I have nothing to add to this :cheers:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
OOPS, I voted wrong.

I thought Protesters would be the ones that support he governor.

So take 1 vote out of the 1st row..

somdwatch

I actually wonder

How many of the protestors have WI drivers licenses. If they don't they are trespassing on the state capital where they have no business being.
Everyone contributes to Welfare and Social Security even though it's failing.
They should have to contribute to their own, shame on them who don't. Don't make us pay for it for you.
Collective Bargaining - NO, not as a group. Either you can convince them with your experience at time of hire. As a group, do you teach as a group? Do you go to the bathroom as a group. Each individuals experience is different and should be entitled to a fair pay base on what the employer want to hire.
UNIONS MUST GO!