The World Ends in 2012

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Ya think someone is trying to sell something?
How uncommon that would be.

Nostradamus has been dead for nearly 450 years and dude is still making $.

Just like Elvis. (Well, a little longer, of course.)

I'm bummed because I have my own prediction that 22 Dec., 2012 is supposed to be my wedding day. To a 21 year old Brazilian supermodel. And she was going to buy me a Lamborghini as our wedding gift. :bawl:

E

(((echo)))

well if the world is gonna end soon i'm gonna hafta get busy bedding ALL the virgins of the world, i would hate for them to see the end without experiencing the ol "in and out"

W

Wenchy

To celebrate the passing of Y2K I bought an Oreck. It still sucks. :jet:

9/11/01 I decided to buy an SUV to get my family to safety if need be. I ordered it the next day.

I'm broke and can't afford another catastrophe.

Toxick

Splat
The Mayan calendar is going to run out and the sun is going to end it's 11 year sun spot at the same time....there is also a "planet alignment" that hasn't happened in 36 million years(or something like that) that is supposed to throw the poles off

I thought that it was something like we're going to cross the galactic plane or something which might throw the poles off.

All I know is, in about October 2012, I'm maxing out my credit cards, and I'm not lookin back!

ImnoMensa

How many people's world will end with cancer or Heart Disease long before 2012 ?.

I have far too many real worries to keep my mind occupied with rather than worry about Nostradamus or some other predicter.

I thought that it was something like we're going to cross the galactic plane or something which might throw the poles off.

All I know is, in about October 2012, I'm maxing out my credit cards, and I'm not lookin back!

Good idea. I'll also stop paying bills a couple months before hand and spend the money in fun ways.

Toxick

Splat

Attachments

• downer.jpg
    downer.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 67
I remember seeing this - it is just the end of the Mayan calendar... 12/21/2012

The Mayan Civilization ended around 900 AD right? Guess they missed the end of their calendar huh?:lmao:

Who knows...

FemmePrincess

NEWS FLASH..... We are all gonna die anyway!! Doesnt matter what the date is....
Quick, get all the milk, bread, and tp you can!!! :jameo: :jameo: :jameo: