There's gotta be something

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
yes but the older ones are more experienced at making you think they are giving. Either way, i don't want a pole.

Fishn' isn't a bad idea but, no license and I gotta have something I can do after the kids are in bed. I'm thinking I need to go dancing. So where to go?

How do you make sure they stay in bed once you've snuck out? Do you strap them in or use commercial strength velcro?

K

Kain99

Lots of Bait boys..... Just remember what comes next. The switch! :killingme

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
How do you make sure they stay in bed once you've snuck out? Do you strap them in or use commercial strength velcro?
My good deed for the day will be making sure they are in bed before leaving them in the house with Grandma.

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
Now it's up to you to recognize why you are attracted to takers, so you can stop the cycle.
stopping cycles, understanding why I do what I do. Sounds like a whole lotta work and I'm just looking for some fun. I'm happy to leave my psyche up to it's own devices. Makes for a fun and unexpected ride.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
When I'm bored I just open up a bottle of wine. I was bored about 20 mins., now I'm quite happy. :cheers:

K

Kain99

I used to be scared to drink before 5:00 now I'm scared to drink before 6:00. One more hour! :lol: