these racist conservative white people who live on farms

‘I Hate Everything About This Country’: Rapper Reveals She Hates ‘Fat White Americans’ and ‘Racist Conservative White People’

Rapper Azealia Banks hates “fat white Americans” and believes that those who live in middle America are “these racist conservative white people who live on their farms,” according to a recent interview she did with Playboy magazine.

Banks, 23, also said that a part of her knows that she’s “not supposed to be worshipping Jesus Christ,” calling it, among other sentiments, “unnatural.”

When asked if she wants to leave the U.S., the rapper said “Yes!” and proceeded to explain her reasons.

“I hate everything about this country. Like, I hate fat white Americans,” she said. “All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms.”

Banks, who was raised in New York City, continued, “Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma — that’s really America.”

Why do you even care what some obscure 23 year old rapper thinks? Because Glenn Beck tells you to care? Because he wants you to be outraged? That is how he makes his living; off your outrage over whatever stupid little thing he can put in front of his audience. I had never even heard of her, don't read Playboy, and could care less how she exercises her first amendment right as an American citizen, even if she uses that right to express her hatred of this very country that allows her that right.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Why do you even care what some obscure 23 year old rapper thinks? Because Glenn Beck tells you to care? Because he wants you to be outraged? That is how he makes his living; off your outrage over whatever stupid little thing he can put in front of his audience. I had never even heard of her, don't read Playboy, and could care less how she exercises her first amendment right as an American citizen, even if she uses that right to express her hatred of this very country that allows her that right.

The entire right gets their fuel off of fake outrage.

PJay

Will you please point out the outrage in this thread to me?

Don't you just hate when 'they' justify their bad behavior by saying the other side does it too? :killingme

Why do 'they' keep doing that?
Lolz

That's why the OP posted this thread in the first place. He wants to justify his own racism against black people by putting black racists on display. Moral equivalence.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't you just hate when 'they' justify their bad behavior by saying the other side does it too? :killingme

Why do 'they' keep doing that?
Lolz

Why is it bad behavior to talk about a current event on a community forum? :confused:

If girlfriend didn't want the attention, she wouldn't have given the interview and posed nekkid. Right, or no?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's why the OP posted this thread in the first place. He wants to justify his own racism against black people by putting black racists on display. Moral equivalence.

So you think that when black women whip out their boobs and voice their opinion, they should simply be ignored?

Do you ignore nekkid white women, too, or just the black ones? How racist are you, exactly?

Hijinx

yeah that's it, I live in PG County hate African Americans ...

One thing you have to give to black people, they stick together.

Right or wrong it doesn't matter.

A few leave the reservation, but it's damned few, and as soon as they leave they are battered by the rest.