THEY come up with this crap, yet WE'RE the racists

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Hollywood is a fountain of stereotypes. In fact, that's where we riffraff get them from - our pop culture, as directed by the entertainment industry. Mexican maids, gay hairdressers, black gangstas, blonde bimbos....those are stereotypes fed to us by the oh so woke and inclusive lib bots who create our entertainment. Even their award system is ridiculous. Look at Denzel Washington, who has turned in any number of amazing performances. And which one does he win an Oscar for? The one where he's a ghetto thug shitbag.

:doh:

I'm guessing this is why they go so overboard pretending to be decent people: because they know they're the perpetuaters of everything evil in this country. And when I say "entertainment industry" I'm including the so-called "news" media as well because they ceased being an information source long ago and are now just clowns doing whatever it takes to reel in eyeballs.

The author of this piece is all like, "Well, any role is better than none, right?" No, durhard, it's not. This is most likely a foreign concept to these people, but there's this thing called "integrity". That's when you stand on your principles even when there's a drawback. That's how things change for the better, not because people go along to get along.

The problem with having integrity is that there are any number of lowlifes who'll do anything for a buck or attention or likes on social media. That's how we ended up with all these Hollyweirdos in the first place - they will do literally anything for attention. They will blow Harvey Weinstein for a movie role, and he is so disgusting that I gag at the thought of someone even touching him, let alone blowing him. And they ALL knew it was happening and they not only didn't say a word, they gang attacked the few actors who did object.

I would give Ada Maris a Nobel Prize right now for speaking up and saying, "No." Of course, in about 3 seconds she'll recant to get back in their good graces (because they all do) but for this brief shining moment she gets to be a positive role model and good for her.

glhs837

Power with Control
Well, when I see male hairdressers, a huge amount of them are gay. When I see maids in real peoples employment, a lot of them are Hispanic. I mean there are straight drag queens in RuPauls Drag Race, but they are the minority.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, when I see male hairdressers, a huge amount of them are gay. When I see maids in real peoples employment, a lot of them are Hispanic. I mean there are straight drag queens in RuPauls Drag Race, but they are the minority.

I don't see a whole lot of any of those things, so I'll have to defer to your larger social circle. I've only seen 1 or 2 male hairdressers, I don't know anyone who has a maid, and I've never watched RuPaul Drag Race.