Thing 1 and Thing 2

Restitution

One combatant stated that they didn't like the other calling their children "Thing1 and Thing2"

The other combatant called the first one's kid(s) "Drug addicted, no life losers."

Who is the greater evil here?

Hank

my war
One combatant stated that they didn't like the other calling their children "Thing1 and Thing2"

The other combatant called the first one's kid(s) "Drug addicted, no life losers."

Who is the greater evil here?

I find it pretty bizarre that a parent of a drug dealer condemns another parent for nicknaming their kids after Dr. Suess characters. Crazy world we live in!

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I don't know why you even entertain that dingbat with a thread...:lol: I call my sweet daughter "peanut". I don't have a nickname for her brother, I'm usually just screaming his full name like, GOD DAMN IT JXXX EXXXXX CXXXXXXXXX!!!!! :smile:

DEEKAYPEE8569

My Dad and my Granddad used to call my Brother and me 'Punkin.'' Dad expanded the nicknames to "Dammit" and "Je-sus Christ" when doing bad stuff wasn't "cute" anymore.
This was before "Bill Cosby - Himself."

littlelady

God bless the USA
I find it pretty bizarre that a parent of a drug dealer condemns another parent for nicknaming their kids after Dr. Suess characters. Crazy world we live in!

It certainly is a crazy world, and you help it along nicely! Please post correct info and I know you know what is correct because you are constantly posting in the threads I post in. Thank you. My son was never a drug dealer. He was addicted to drugs, and I naively shared that in past discussions on this forum. Also, many other members have talked about addiction in their own families. My son has been clean for going on 3 years. You're welcome. Move along now, Hankaroo; I am. Happy foruming! :smile:

Edit: To stay on topic. I call my children by their given name.

Note to self: Remember to not get into it with bann. :doh:

I guess the forum had become too dull lately, and a thread like this one was needed to liven things up. I was wondering how many posts it would take to become a feeding frenzy. Not many! :roflmao:

Last edited:

Restitution

Still doesn't change the fact that one was admonished and the other not reprimanded at all.

Hank

my war
It certainly is a crazy world, and you help it along nicely! Please post correct info and I know you know what is correct because you are constantly posting in the threads I post in. Thank you. My son was never a drug dealer. He was addicted to drugs, and I naively shared that in past discussions on this forum. Also, many other members have talked about addiction in their own families. My son has been clean for going on 3 years. You're welcome. Move along now, Hankaroo; I am. Happy foruming! :smile:

Don't be Red
Don't be Green
You are just like Grinch
Ugly and mean

Ask Thing 1
Ask Thing 2
Nobody sucks at life
Quite like you

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Still doesn't change the fact that one was admonished and the other not reprimanded at all.

Good grief, let it go. Why don't you entertain us with a forum history lesson from all of the reading that you've done. :rolleyes:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Something was said in another thread about Bann calling her kids Thing 1 and Thing 2, and this person thought it was mean to call them "things".

Thing 1 and Thing 2 are from The Cat In The Hat. The Things come in the house and cause all sorts of mayhem, if you recall.

So that's all.

We are surrounded with cultural infidels.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Edit: To stay on topic. I call my children by their given name.

Note to self: Remember to not get into it with bann. :doh:

I guess the forum had become too dull lately, and a thread like this one was needed to liven things up. I was wondering how many posts it would take to become a feeding frenzy. Not many! :roflmao:
Look at MKK with the new MPD. Still a drama queen.... :drama: :killingme

Restitution

Good grief, let it go. Why don't you entertain us with a forum history lesson from all of the reading that you've done. :rolleyes:

Just asking the question. Hoping to get a good answer. It appears that it won't get addressed anyways.... based on the past reading I have done.

At least you have a name for your kid and consistently call them by that name. My dad can never get it right, calls me by one of my brother's names, then the other brother, sometimes by something totally off the wall. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
At least you have a name for your kid and consistently call them by that name. My dad can never get it right, calls me by one of my brother's names, then the other brother, sometimes by something totally off the wall. :ohwell:

:huggy:

Evidently, I was in Montana last month. Unbeknownst to me. Grandmother insisted I was there.