This girl deserves a spanking!!

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
10-Year-Old Girl Goes for Joy Ride in N.M.

Published: Dec 08, 2005 7:47 AM EST

FARMINGTON, N.M. (AP) - A 10-year-old girl who decided to go on a joy ride in her father's car Wednesday morning crashed into a guard rail, according to the San Juan County Sheriff's Office.

Authorities received a report of a single-car crash along U.S. 550 north of Aztec. The responding deputy found a 1988 Mazda sedan tangled with a guard rail and a young girl there alone with her cat, said Sgt. Lisa Haws.

The girl first told authorities she had been kidnapped from her home by a man who blindfolded her, forced her into her father's car and then drove away, according to a news release from the sheriff's office. The girl claimed the man crashed into the guard rail and ran away.

Deputies questioned her further and she admitted that she was staying home sick from school. When her father left for work, the girl decided she wanted to take a drive. She took her cat and got into her father's car and drove about 4 miles before hitting the guard rail, authorities said.

Last edited:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
harleygirl said:
10-Year-Old Girl Goes for Joy Ride in N.M.

Published: Dec 08, 2005 7:47 AM EST

FARMINGTON, N.M. (AP) - A 10-year-old girl who decided to go on a joy ride in her father's car Wednesday morning crashed into a guard rail, according to the San Juan County Sheriff's Office.

Authorities received a report of a single-car crash along U.S. 550 north of Aztec. The responding deputy found a 1988 Mazda sedan tangled with a guard rail and a young girl there alone with her cat, said Sgt. Lisa Haws.

The girl first told authorities she had been kidnapped from her home by a man who blindfolded her, forced her into her father's car and then drove away, according to a news release from the sheriff's office. The girl claimed the man crashed into the guard rail and ran away.

Deputies questioned her further and she admitted that she was staying home sick from school. When her father left for work, the girl decided she wanted to take a drive. She took her cat and got into her father's car and drove about 4 miles before hitting the guard rail, authorities said.
Spanking hell. She needs not to be able to sit down on her ass for a couple days without it stinging........

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
My daughter is 9 and I know for a fact that the thought would never cross her mind. She knows I would wear her ass out. Maybe the parents need their asses whipped for leaving a 10 yo girl home alone.:whip: JMHO

Elle

Happy Camper!
gumby said:
My daughter is 9 and I know for a fact that the thought would never cross her mind. She knows I would wear her ass out. Maybe the parents need their asses whipped for leaving a 10 yo girl home alone.:whip: JMHO
Isn't the legal "latchkey" age 8?

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Elle said:

I honestly hope you're kidding about a "legal age" for "latchkey" kids. That can't be right. Please tell me you're kidding.
:eyebrow:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
gumby said:
I honestly hope you're kidding about a "legal age" for "latchkey" kids. That can't be right. Please tell me you're kidding.
:eyebrow:
I think there is in some states, including MD, but I am not sure. Oh Ken.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Elle said:

According to this, it is.

A child under the age of 8 years and out of sight (in a dwelling, building, enclosure, or motor vehicle) of the person charged with his/her care must be left with a reliable person at least 13 years old.

IMO, 8 seems a little young to stay by themselves but that is the law. :shrug: