this guy is way out there

devinej

but very interesting...

www.hauteecole.ru

apparently we are all extremely abusive to our animals. bit = devil

he has a video out called the the horse: crucified and resurected (or something like that) where he basically the entire horse world is inhumane except for Parelli, and he says parelli's piaffe isn't as good as his.

K

KizerSoSay

devinej said:
but very interesting...

www.hauteecole.ru

he has a video out called the the horse: crucified and resurected (or something like that) where he basically the entire horse world is inhumane except for Parelli, and he says parelli's piaffe isn't as good as his.

He certainly has a long, impressive resume' for someone his age... I would like to see the movie. How did he learn so much about the equine if he was off 'being a hostage", among all the other occupations he has held.

S

saddlesore

devinej said:
but very interesting...

www.hauteecole.ru

Yikes - I was reading too fast and thought for a nano second that you were saying the horse world is inhumane except for . . . Paso :shocked:

Ach, these Parelli people are a bit bonkers for my taste. I hate anything with the word 'games', and equipment with names like 'carrot sticks'. If I'm inhumane with my horse then I'll eat my - well, nevermind.

fredsaid2

KizerSoSay said:
He certainly has a long, impressive resume' for someone his age... I would like to see the movie. How did he learn so much about the equine if he was off 'being a hostage", among all the other occupations he has held.

Held hostage at a Master's Dressage barn?? :shrug:

K

KizerSoSay

fredsaid2 said:
Held hostage at a Master's Dressage barn?? :shrug:
Ahh, there is my favorite voice of reason, in this violently churning world of the southern MD horse forum. What say you about this krazy Russian wiz de tricksty horses?

fredsaid2

KizerSoSay said:
Ahh, there is my favorite voice of reason, in this violently churning world of the southern MD horse forum. What say you about this krazy Russian wiz de tricksty horses?

Lives too close to Chernobyl....

S

saddlesore

fredsaid2 said:
Lives too close to Chernobyl....

LOL - that explains it!

Hey, on second thought, perhaps the Calvert Cliffs power plant explains a few things on this forum -

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
LOL - that explains it!

Hey, on second thought, perhaps the Calvert Cliffs power plant explains a few things on this forum -
I think the narrow ass family trees explain more. :coffee:
BTW, I heard some news today. Someone lost ALOT of dough on the race. ALOT= wifey left.

fredsaid2

saddlesore said:
LOL - that explains it!

But we live on the other side of the bridge!

fredsaid2

KizerSoSay said:
BTW, I heard some news today. Someone lost ALOT of dough on the race. ALOT= wifey left.

More clues please, remember - narrow family tree.

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:

Names, please!

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Names, please!
How dare you insinuate that I would name names!! I will give you a hint. The farm sounds like Azzcool :coffee:

fredsaid2

KizerSoSay said:
New York.

You really should leave the city. Go Green Acres! Have SO buy you a horsie and a farm and a barn. That way we can all move in with you and be barn-mates. Braid our horses manes, learn to ride bridle-less, pick a single user name to post under....

K

KizerSoSay

fredsaid2 said:
You really should leave the city. Go Green Acres! Have SO buy you a horsie and a farm and a barn. That way we can all move it with you and be barn-mates. Braid our horses manes, learn to ride bridle-less, pick a single user name to post under....
That sounds very flirtatious of you, but you know you are not my type.. :whistle:

fredsaid2

KizerSoSay said:
That sounds very flirtatious of you, but you know you are not my type.. :whistle:

Believe me, not trying to upset anyone's relationship. I just wanted a nice barn and farm....free!

So I guess it's a no?