This is a great thread:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
We should invite kgfnally to our forums.
:yikes: Please tell me you're kidding. You DO remember the DU invasion, don't you? :lmao:

kgfnally said:
And *I* don't want YOUR kids near ME because *I* live with a sex offender and *I'M* afraid YOUR kids will LIE to put him in prison.
:shocking: OMFG :twitch:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
jazz lady said:
:yikes: Please tell me you're kidding. You DO remember the DU invasion, don't you? :lmao:

:shocking: OMFG :twitch:
I think it would bring us all closer together if we could gang up on someone new....you know, shake things up a bit. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I think it would bring us all closer together if we could gang up on someone new....you know, shake things up a bit. :lol:
Believe me, the DU vastly outnumbers us and are rabid in their attacks. DO NOT ENGAGE!!! :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Oops - I think it did. *poof*

:lmao:

I did get to the part where she was saying her spouse was convicted because somebody saw him sleeping with his hand on his step-son's crotch. :shocking: Then it went bye-bye. :ohwell:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I still have the window open from when I followed the link earlier, do you *need* it?
No need, seemed like an interesting read is all. Did you "need" it?

PrepH4U

Could we play on her dumbness and say this forum is a sexual offenders alliance forum for those poorly mistreated & unjustly convicted. :lol:
I got to post 38..

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Ken King said:
No need, seemed like an interesting read is all. Did you "need" it?
I thought I *needed* it, but then I realized I just had to go pee. :blushing:

C

CapsFan

Quote of Kgfnally

"Not only do you NOT have the "right" to know about sex offenders in your neighborhood, you, as a parent, as someone who has made a *lifestyle choice*, do not DESERVE to know about that. As a gay man, I feel EXTREMELY comfortable in making that statement."

:shocking:

As a gay man?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
CapsFan said:
Quote of Kgfnally

"Not only do you NOT have the "right" to know about sex offenders in your neighborhood, you, as a parent, as someone who has made a *lifestyle choice*, do not DESERVE to know about that. As a gay man, I feel EXTREMELY comfortable in making that statement." :shocking:

As a gay man?
Geez, stupid me for assuming Kgfnally was a woman. :rolleyes: This was getting very interesting and it's a shame it was pulled. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
DAMN IT! They must have deleted the thread. I have it open intact in my original browser window, now I'm trying to figure out a way to cut and paste the whole thing.

Apparently kgfnally is gay and his "husband" is just his lover. Toward the end of the thread, this lesbian gets on and just rips him:
kgfnally, I am disgusted by your posts. You are giving gay people a bad name by trying to justify your husband's behavior and blaming parents of kids for his troubles. Those of us gay and lesbian people who are or want to be parents do NOT appreciate your defense of sex offenders and association of our orientation with that type of disgusting behavior. You know Freepers read these boards and you just give them more ammunition to say that we are sick freaks who are a danger to children. The vast majority of us who would NEVER hurt a child are horrified. MY partner has been a preschool teacher for most of her career, and people like your partner whining about how mistreated sex offenders are put her ability to work with the children she loves at risk. We want to adopt in a few years too...how many extra hoops will we have to jump through because of crap like this?

Why the hell would someone plead guilty to a SEX OFFENSE if they were innocent? Even before registries, that information would follow a person around and make it extremely difficult to, for example, find a job. I'm sorry but if I were accused of such a thing I would fight it all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary. And if I chose to plead guilty for whatever stupid reason, I would expect to be treated as guilty, and be HAPPY to comply with whatever rules were imposed upon me. If he (and you) are really so concerned about protecting children, you'd either comply with the rules or fight to clear his name. Oh but excuse me, you DON'T care. Parents are supposed to bend over backwards to shield their kids from every pervert on the streets, never let them play outside like we did as kids, so the poor widdle sex offenders can parade around like nothing happened. Cry me a ####ing river. I can definitely say that if your partner lived in my building and we had a child, I'd resort to any non-violent means necessary to boot his ass OUT.

There is lots of open land, with no one nearby, throughout most of the Midwest and West. If you're so miserable where you are now, move there!
Get him, baby! :clap:

C

CapsFan

Here is the whole post.

kgfnally (1000+ posts) Wed Jun-08-05 06:25 PM
Response to Reply #16

20. No, you DON'T have a "right" to keep your kids safe

Edited on Wed Jun-08-05 06:33 PM by kgfnally
You, as a parent, have an OBLIGATION, but that does NOT extend to branding other citizens. And I, as someone who has NEVER been charged with ANY sex offensse or ANY OTHER CRIME, but live with an offender, bitterly- BITTERLY!!!- resent you telling ME *MY* car can be surveilled upon, MY movements can be tracked, and so on.

YOU MADE A LIFESTYLE CHOICE. You should get NO special treatment AT ALL for that choice.

YOU keep your kids safe, and YOU do it WITHOUT the public's help, because YOU made a *lifestyle choice*.

If you don't like that attitude, tough. I'm done being nice. I want nothing to do with your kids, because I'll assume- based upon my husband's experiences- that they'll LIE to get him, or anyone they don't like, put away.

Like I said, if you don't like that attitude, TOUGH. *YOU* made a *lifestyle choice* to have kids, and I shouldn't be under ANY obligation to keep them 'safe'. As a parent, that's YOUR job.

Sorry to sound so angry, but I'm getting GODDAMN ####ING TIRED ofhaving MY life intruded upon because SOME parents don't have the acumen to do what's necessary- IN THEIR OWN BLOODY ####ING HOMES- to keep their kids safe.

YOU AND YOUR KIDS DO NO DESERVE THE RELINQUISHMENT OF MY RIGHTS, NOR DO YOU DESERVE THE RELINQUISHMENT OF RIGHTS BY PERSONS WHO HAVE ALREADY SERVED THEIR TIME.

Not only do you NOT have the "right" to know about sex offenders in your neighborhood, you, as a parent, as someone who has made a *lifestyle choice*, do not DESERVE to know about that. As a gay man, I feel EXTREMELY comfortable in making that statement.

Talk about "special rights"!!!! You even get time off when they're born, and *I* have to make up the work on the job! And I don't get paid more when I have to do so!!

You made a *lifestyle choice*. YOU take the risk- not me.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
and I apologize to anyone *I* may have offended with what I have to say about this, but the fact of the matter is, all of these laws are draconian in the extreme and it's affecting me personally, even though I have done nothing wrong.

He seems to use, and highlight the word "I" a lot. If his boyfriend/husband is as innocent as he says he is, shouldn't he be outraged for the actual person on the registry, not about what it's doing to his life? :drama:

C

CapsFan

Looks like either he deleted the part about being gay or the administrator