This is how Senile Joe gets away with not debating

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
All the venues are being pressured to decline to host a debate.

Supposedly the debate venue has been changed to Case Western, and I'll bet you money right now that they'll change their mind and not do it. "Oh, I'm sorry, Kung Flu is going to kill us all, all presidential debates are cancelled."

Watch and see.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

limblips

PREMO Member

Supposedly the debate venue has been changed to Case Western, and I'll bet you money right now that they'll change their mind and not do it. "Oh, I'm sorry, Kung Flu is going to kill us all, all presidential debates are cancelled."

Watch and see.
Every ploy they have used to get rid of Trump has failed. The corona is a trifecta for them. Kill the economy, get unemployment back up to where the dems want it, and be able to keep Joe in the basement. They can't win without the virus. The best way to end the virus is to elect Joe. The virus will end the next day.

glhs837

Power with Control

Watch and see.

He's being protected better than Burt Reynolds in the rocking chair.....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Every ploy they have used to get rid of Trump has failed. The corona is a trifecta for them. Kill the economy, get unemployment back up to where the dems want it, and be able to keep Joe in the basement. They can't win without the virus. The best way to end the virus is to elect Joe. The virus will end the next day.
And say good bye to our Country.

Crabcatcher79

You people are sad.

don’t you realize they can have a debate with j the two candidates and a moderator?

They should just put up a world map and ask Trump to point to China. Or ask him how a bill becomes law.

or if the virus has just disappeared yet.

PeoplesElbow

You people are sad.

don’t you realize they can have a debate with j the two candidates and a moderator?

They should just put up a world map and ask Trump to point to China. Or ask him how a bill becomes law.

or if the virus has just disappeared yet.
Ask Biden what year it is or what country he lives in and I bet he gets it wrong.

glhs837

Power with Control
Pretty sure a debate between Trump and Biden terrifies Bidens minders/tenders/nursemaids. Even if Trump is his normal self aggrandizing self-obsessed ranting self, that's not a loser look for him, that's who he is. But if Biden loses it, and once Trump starts poking him with a stick, he will, its at best a 50/50 shot if Biden stays lucid, IMO.

PeoplesElbow

Pretty sure a debate between Trump and Biden terrifies Bidens minders/tenders/nursemaids. Even if Trump is his normal self aggrandizing self-obsessed ranting self, that's not a loser look for him, that's who he is. But if Biden loses it, and once Trump starts poking him with a stick, he will, its at best a 50/50 shot if Biden stays lucid, IMO.
Maybe ole cornpop can help out?

Hijinx

The virus will end the next day.

IMO we are better off with the virus.

glhs837

Power with Control
Maybe ole cornpop can help out?

I want to hold auditions for Cornpop...... I wonder if you dug into it enough, ol CP, like all of Hillarys and Lizs homespuns BS tales, would get explained away as "composites" drawn from experience to illustrate a point, not actual people.....

PeoplesElbow

You know Trump couldn’t find China or Benghazi on a map even if they told him he could never golf again if he got the wrong answer.
I really doubt most politicians could, out of everyone I work with I am the only one that can identify all 50 states on the map and you know what that means? Not much other than I loved geography in middle school.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I really doubt most politicians could, out of everyone I work with I am the only one that can identify all 50 states on the map and you know what that means? Not much other than I loved geography in middle school.
Sappys Hero Obama could identify "57" of them!!! :jet:

Crabcatcher79

There should be a minimum level of world knowledge necessary to run for office.
Trump Still doesn’t understand how a bill becomes law and he’s been president for 3.5 years.